The Event

Can's POV
Oh god is it real ? Am I really seeing Siddhi . God how beautiful is she looking. Why is heart beat racing?

Siddhi's POV

He is looking so damn hot in black. My heart is mixed with emotions. Oh god I can hear my heart beats. They are so loud. God what is he doing to me with just a simple walk.

" Can" Aziz Bey said and I was back from my thoughts.
He came to our table and hugged his parents . Then he came near me and we shook hands and we both were shocked and happy meeting each other. Well that's what our faces said.

Can said " Pleasure meeting you again Siddhi"
I blushed and said " Pleasure to meet you again Mr. Can."
Mihriban Teyze said" Well did you guys met before? "
We said "Yes" in unison.
Aziz Bey asked " Where?"
I responded " We were co passengers in the flight from Delhi to Istanbul."
Mihriban Teyze said " Ya he landed in Delhi for a day to meet his friend there."
We just looked at each other and stared a bit.
Then Aziz Bey informed Can that I was his friend's daughter and he loved my Annem's Dolma a lot when he was young and I was going to work as his PA and a member in the company's advertising managing team.

Then he turned around and said " It will be a pleasure to work with you Siddhi."
I responded " Pleasure is all mine".

He looked at me with his beautiful black eyes and I was almost going gaga over him.

Just then a voice called from behind " Can , darling you are back . Oh I missed you so much. How are you?" Saying this a lady came to Can and hugged him tightly and air kissed him .

All this was burning me from inside . I didn't know why the feeling of jealousy was arising in me for a man whom I knew was very flirty and can make any women go weak in the knees for him.

Just then Can responded "I am fine Deren. How are you?"

Deren said " I am good but seeing you I am on cloud nine."
Just then I wanted to break her nose . How the hell she was flirting with him and that too infront of his parents and me.

Aziz Bey said " Siddhi meet Deren she is the advertising head of the company."

I reached my hand out to her and said " Nice to meet you Deren Hanim"

She smiled and simply tried to ignore me.
Then she said " Can let's go and meet everyone."
I asked Aziz Bey and Mihriban Teyze permission to go to my friends.
I bid them goodbye and Mihriban Teyze hugged me and said " Enjoy my child."
I smiled at her and Can looked at me and I waved him bye and came back to my friends. And he walked away with Deren.
I enjoyed with everyone. We laughed chatted and every one drank wine while I had juice since I don't like to drink. I was thinking about Can and his womanizing skills. Just then Tarik asked me for a dance and I thought of at least allowing some one to flirt with me a while when he wanted so much to flirt with me. Moreover Tarik didnot seemed a cheapster. So I gave him my hand and went to the dance floor and I saw Can was staring at us. I thought then if you have the ability to make women gaga over you then let me try my skills to make men fall for me so that I don't die out of jealousy.
Guliz and CeyCey were dancing and we were enjoying.