She Is Mine

Can's Home

CeyCey called in the evening.

CeyCey "Hello Can Bey. I found out the culprit behind this."

Can Bey " Good. Who the hell that bastard is?" I was furious.

CeyCey " Yusuf. Lara Ma'am's friend." I said.

Can Bey " Yusuf. " Hearing his name was enough to make me mad. First of all he took away Siddhi  from me. And now he is defaming me.

Metin " What Yusuf? That bastard." I was furious hearing his name. First of all he hurted Marshmallow  and now he is defaming Can with that foolish girl Lara.

Can " Yessss. CeyCey have you got his address then send his address to me." I said.

CeyCey  " Yes. Can Bey. Sending you in few seconds."

Can " I will not leave this man. He will see hell today." I said.

Metin " Yes he is becoming  worst. He is a bastard. First he  misbehaved  with Marshmallow. And now he is trying to defame  you. I don't know what he is up too." I blurted out.

Can " What did you say? He misbehaved with Siddhi ."

Metin "Ohh." I realised what I blurted out in angerness breaking Siddhi's promise.  And I knew Can would kill him after knowing this.

Can " Metin speak up. What happened yesterday? What did he do to Siddhi. Speak up. " I said shrugging his shoulders angrily.

Metin " I promised Siddhi. I would not tell it to anyone." I said trying to make him calm.

Can " Metin don't do this. Speak please. I promise I will not let her know." I said with pleading eyes.

Metin " Ok. Last night when I went out for a while. Yusuf said Marshmallow  that you wanted to talk to her and took her to the balcony. He tried to kiss her. But she slapped him. And went from there. She was coming out of the office. And I caught her. After I pleaded a lot she finally said it to me."
I took a breathe. " I was so furious I wanted to break his nose for hurting her. But she stopped me and I had promise her that I would not disclose this matter to anyone. She cried the whole way back to home."

Can " Shit. I am  stupid." I said disgusted at myself. I thought what and it came out what. How could I do this to her?

Metin " What happened?"

Can " Last night she came to me to tell all this I guess and I the great Can Divit. Without listening to her left her and left with Lara ."

Metin " What you left with Lara? Leaving her?" I was mad at him.

Can " Yes I saw Yusuf pulling her and I thought of something else and got out of there getting jealous. When I saw her coming towards me. Out of jealousy I held Lara's hand and left from there. I dropped  Lara out and went in my car. "  I said him.

Metin " You are a damn idiot. I mean how could you? I guess she was more hurt by your behaviour and now these pictures in the paper have added salt on her wounds." I was furious.

Can " I am sorry Metin. " I said . "  I will not leave him."

Metin " I know that. But I guess Lara is involved too in this.

Can " We will find out everything soon."

Message pops on the mobile screen.

Can " C' mon let's go. Address is near ."

Metin "  Let's not waste time. Let's go."

They left for the address.

Siddhi's  Home