The Wedding Preparations

Finally after being together for 3 months . Loving more each other with each passing day. We finally decided to be with each other forever.

Yes.

WE DECIDED TO GET MARRIED.👰🤵

So the wedding day was finalized. 23 of June 2020. Everyone was happy. Can and I were every happy. Finally we will become each other's for the whole of our lives . We decided to have a simple Turkish wedding with our families and close friends. We decided to have the wedding at Can's farm house. A simple garden wedding.

Swati " So the wedding day got decided Mr. Boyfriend. How are you feeling ? Soon you are going to become Mr. Husband from Mr. Boyfriend." I asked him wrapping my arms around his neck.

Can "Well  Miss Girlfriend . I am very happy. You can't imagine. Finally you are going to be  Mrs. Divit from Miss Sinha. Finally from making plans for dinner we will have dinner together always. From late night talks over phone to our late night romances. From watching movies at theatres to watching movies in our bedroom , cosily in our blanket and eating our favourite ice cream and..."
She stopped me.

Siddhi  "And getting ready for a party or a dinner and ending up in the bathtub sipping wine. To late night talks on the kitchen counter and sipping coffee. Sometimes sleeping in the garden in each other's arms." I said.

Can "To the birth of our babies. To holding them in our arms for the first time. To running after them. Seeing them growing up. And finally resting in peace with each other." I said her.

Siddhi  "With each other always." I smiled and we hugged each other. " I love you." I said him.

Can "I love you too." I said her kissing her forehead.

Siddhi  " Btw how many kids do you want ?" I asked him.

Can "Not much but just a football team." I replied making an mixture of innocent and serious face.

Siddhi  "My goodness." Was all I could say.

Can "Ya." I said laughing.

Siddhi  " Can be serious." I hit his arm.

Can " I want  sweet and healthy kids that you give me. Numbers doesn't matter." I said cupping her face." Ok tell how many babies do you want."
I asked her.

Siddhi  "Twins." I said.

Can "Twins."

Siddhi  "Ya a cute little boy like you."

Can "And a sweet little girl like you my one and only." I said pulling her cheeks. "And let me inform you that I am going to be a over protective father for my daughter."

Siddhi "Ok." I smiled."But if we have two sons then ?"

Can "Then next will be a daughter. If we have two daughters then it would be best."

Siddhi  "Why not two sons?" I asked him.

Can "Because sons would be like me. And first of all you have to handle me. Then if we a boy and a girl then you have handle two. And if we have two sons then you have to handle three. So I am saying for your convenience. My dear would be wifey."

Siddhi  "Oh really would be husband."

Can "I will miss you."

Siddhi  "I will miss you too."

Can "I wish I could also come. But due to  this new ad preparations I can't come with you." I said hugging her.

Siddhi  "It's fine. Don't be sad. I will just leave for a week . Then I will be right back to you forever." I said hugging him.