THE PROPOSAL

Siddhi  "Can can you tell now where are we going?" I asked him after having a drive more than half and hour.

Can "Just few minutes more. Relax."

Siddhi  "First you didn't wished me and now you are taking me where God only  knows." I said him making a sad and disgusted face.

Can " Don't tell like this I wished you." I said pulling her left cheek.

Siddhi  "Oh great. I should thank you from the core of my heart  then. Right Mr. Divit that finally you wished me."

Can "Right Miss Sinha."I replied to irritate her."  Just few minutes more  then we will be at the place. Till then have this chocolate." I said handing her the chocolate.

Siddhi  " Chocolate." I said with happiness in my eyes  tearing the wrapper and eating it.

Can "Yes.  Chocolate."

After a while.

Can " So we have reached . Now I will tie this cloth piece on your eyes.  Ok."

Siddhi  "Fine."

We got down from the car and started to walk. He held my hands and we walked together.

Siddhi  "Where are you taking me Can? Wait. Are  planning to push me down from the hill. Since you brought me at  the hills?" I asked making a suspicious face.

Can "Shut up. I am not planning anything like that. But if you don't keep quiet for a while then definitely I would." I said her.

I became silent.

Can "Here we come." I said . I took off the cloth from her eyes and stood at her back.

Siddhi  "Can.  It's amazing. It's really beautiful. You did this  for me?" I said  seeing the beautifully decorated place.

Can "No. No. I did it for Deren. What do you think will she like it?" I said teasing her.

Siddhi  "Can."

Can "Obviously I did it for you. That's why I brought you here or else why would I bring you here."

Siddhi  "It's amazing. I loved it. Wait a minute. So I guess this is  the reason you didn't came to office today and neither wished me ? You were planning to surprise me." I said with a big smile.

Can "Yes. And I am sorry I didn't wished you earlier. I wanted to surprise you. So I thought of making you angry first. I am sorry." I said her.

Siddhi  "Can." I said and ran and hugged him. "You don't need to say sorry.  Thank you so much. It's really special. No one has ever surprised me like this except my family. Thank you so much."

Can " You are welcome. And one thing more I don't want that anyone should surprise you like this. It's only my right." I said her.

Siddhi  " Why can't anyone plan a surprise for me?" I said breaking the hug.

Can " Because ..." I stopped. I took a deep breath. I said to myself that if I can't say today then I can't say  it ever. So please say Can . Please.

Siddhi  "Because what Can ?" I asked looking into his eyes. Searching for the answer I wanted to hear.

Can "Because Siddhi ". I sat down on my knees and looked at her." BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU "

Siddhi  "You love me. You love me as a friend."  I said looking down at him.

Can "Siddhi  Sinha I LOVE YOU AS A MAN LOVES A WOMEN. I want to spend my entire life with you. I want you to take  my care. Whenever I want to skip my lunch for work.