Spending time together and meeting the model

We sat in the car and Can drove us.

While driving he said" So we are out of the office now we can be Siddhi and Can . I guess."

I smiled and said "Yes we can".

He smiled.

Siddhi  "Which of your friend lives in Delhi? That day Mihriban Teyze was saying you landed there to meet your friend."

Can "You remembered. Ya she was my classmate. We studied together in ESCP,Paris.She is in Delhi now . So when I went to Thailand she asked me to meet her there so I met with her for a day and its was good because in the flight I met you."

I was about to smile then I controlled my blushing smile and said "Just now you said you have 2 friends me and Metin and now you have a third friend."

Can "Ya I don't count everyone as my friend. I have 2 special friends and that's you and Metin besides I said she was my classmate."

Siddhi  "Ok that's how you count friends."

Can "Yes my dear. Btw when we were small and ofcourse  you were smaller than me which you still are . You were so chubby then. You had so cute cheeks , you still are very cute."I said pulling her cheeks.

Siddhi  " Ya I was very chubby. I was chubby till I was in Delhi and then I went to Ardingly there I reduced weight a lot, by dancing and exercises."

Can "Oh. Btw you dance really well."

Siddhi  "Thanks. Btw can I ask you something?"

Can "Whatever you feel like."

Siddhi  "Have you ever read the comments on your pics by the girls. I mean they just want you like anything."

Can "Well I am that great. Girls want me really very much. But are you jealous of the comments."

Siddhi " Jealous ! No. So Papa told me that you are a photographer and a traveller too."

Can "Yes. Before joining the company I tried to travelled as many countries as I could and photographed many things . Because I knew I had to handle the company and travelling wouldn't be possible later."

Siddhi "Well that great. But why it couldn't be possible later? I mean later  you can travel with your wife and children too."

Can "Yes but when I would be with my wife travelling , my more attention would be on making children not on watching sights dear."I said it  winking at her.

Siddhi  "Well Can Divit at his best."

And we both smiled seeing each other.

Siddhi "Can do you have any girl friend ? And please don't lie."

Can " I had one . We brokeup . We are still in contact. And I know you have none. As you said me in the flight."

Siddhi "Yes."

Can "Well if you want I can make you my girlfriend Sexy! What do you say? I guess our parents would like it too. And you are not that bad."

Siddhi "Can stop your flirting tactics on me . It doesn't work on me."

Can " I wish it could work ." I said with making a rejected face.

I smiled looking at his face and we reached Beyouglu. We got out of the car and reached the shooting spot. We talked with the Pa and she said that she would inform the model soon. After few minutes a girl with a sexy body in a sexy blue dress came to us.

 After few minutes a girl with a sexy body in a sexy blue dress came to us