Returning Home From Work

Siddhi

" I am home Granny. And going to take a shower."

Granny said " Ok kiz . I am waiting for you in the kitchen."

I ran to my room . Threw my bag on the bed took out a loose t shirt and baggy pants from my closet and went to take a shower.

 Threw my bag on the bed took out a loose t shirt and baggy pants from my closet and went to take a shower

While taking shower I thought about today's day. It was filled with work , friends , presentations and jealousy.
I was still jealous that Deren went with Can.

After taking shower I changed my clothes. Washed my office clothes and dried them in the machine.

Then I went down to my Granny in the kitchen. It was almost 6.30 pm. I made myself a cup of coffee and  Granny gave me vegetable cutlets.I was happy to see them. Since they are one of my favourite dishes. And had them at once.

Then we chatted about my first day at office

Then we chatted about my first day at office. Then I called my parents and brother and we chatted a bit.

Then I went to my room and Granny started to prepare dinner for us. I completed a bit of work. Video called Max and Lucy . They are my friends from KEDGE.  We chatted a bit.

Then at 9 pm Grannu came and we joined for dinner. We chatted while we had our dinner and laughed at Grannu's famous jokes and enjoyed Pide, the famous Turkish pizza which Granny made for dinner.

 We chatted while we had our dinner and laughed at Grannu's famous jokes and enjoyed Pide, the famous Turkish pizza which Granny made for dinner

Then I hugged them and went to my room. I , Jia , Avinash and Rudra had a conference call and talked till 10.30 then I waved them bye.  And opened my Instagram and Whatsapp . I had many follow requests on my  Insta  from my office friends . I accepted them and got Can 's Insta account at Guliz 's account and scrolled his account. He was having so many hot pictures of him and the comments of the girls on his account was making my blood boil. I closed it, set an alarm for the coming day and went to sleep.

Can

I returned to home dropping Deren off. She was really trying to get my attention and she always does it. But I was at my best avoiding her. I thought as I parked my car .

Went inside the house. Waved at Baba and Annem who were having tea in the living and went to my room .

 Waved at Baba and Annem who were having tea in the living and went to my room

I removed the curtains and had a beautiful view of Istanbul. Then I changed clothes and joined my parents . Annem brought a cup of coffee for me.

Then Annem asked " How was your day my son?"

I answered " Good we prepared the presentation for Mr. Ozcivit and he liked it. "

Baba appreciated.

Then I remembered Siddhi  while drinking coffee.

Suddenly then Annem asked " How was Siddhi's day in the office?"

I came back from her thoughts and said " She is really  a hard working girl. And she handles everything with ease. She handled all my work and then helped Guliz for completing the presentation since we had less time. And I have to add she really makes superb coffee. I had three cups of her coffee. And I guess she too likes to drink strong coffee. And she has good communication skills . She is really good with mixing people around her. She is great at work. She is really professional . She called me Can Bey inspite I asked her to call me Can. She said let's not mix personal and professional life. And she has a good sense of humour. People around her were always having a smile on their faces.  She doesn't judges anyone and she talks with everyone with a smile. She is really sweet , simple and beautiful both by heart and outside . Atleast she doesn't carries tons of makeup like other girls and she was casually dressed."

Baba and Annem looked at me with a smile .

Annem said "For the first time you have praised a girl so much. Well she is really good . Aziz I  think he started to like her. I mean it's a while they met. And last night you  saw how they were dancing by getting so much lost in each other."

Baba said " Well I think my son is in love with his childhood friend and my friend' s  daughter. Can what do you say?"

I looked at them . I was stuck at the word "Love". Was I really in love with her? That girl whom I met in the flight, who turned out to be my childhood friend. Though I don't remember much from my childhood I still recalled her beautiful smile which is still the same. She was so small and sweet then and still she is a kid by heart .

Baba swapped fingers infront of me.And said " What happened Son thinking about her?"

Annem said " Aziz I think he lost his heart. Well she is good enough to give your heart and she is not like Lara."

I said "C' mon U both .I  just appreciated her. But as I said she is not of my type."

Annem said " We are your parents . You can hide your feelings from yourself but you can't hide it from us . Well we will not force you but you will accept your feelings for her one day. It's clearly written on your face that  you like her."

I said  nothing and drank my coffee thinking about their words. Then I bid  them bye and went for my work out to the gym. I returned had a shower and joined them for dinner . We had dinner . Then Baba and I had a drink near the pool and then I wished my parents good night and went to my room. I checked my Instagram and saw  Metin's message that he will be back to Istanbul soon. I was happy seeing his message. Then I scrolled a bit and saw Siddhi's account as following suggestions. Her account was private so I sent  her a request . And went  to sleep thinking about the other coming  day.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️