𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚊𝚐

"Please use this room." mama showed Ms. Krone her room which was right in front of the stairs.

"Understood, thank you." Ms. Krone thanked Mama. We observed them from the staircase. I leaned against the wall and sighed.

"She's settling down in a bad spot." Ray mentioned. I nodded, agreeing with his statement.

"The center of the three children rooms." Emma added.

"To make it easier to watch us." Norman said.

"Mama did this on purpose. Pretty much threatening us that we can't escape." I sighed once more and rested my head against the wall. Mama and Sister Krone looked at us and we smiled back at them.

We decided to go speak in the library. Where rarely anyone goes to.

"I was so distracted with the tracking devices that I didn't think we would get another adult." Norman sounded sad.

"Actually, we should be happy about this." Ray said, making Emma and Norman looked at him, confused.

"Carol and Sister Krone...we have two more sources of information. That's what Ray is saying, I think." I explained.

"I see..." Norman mumbled.

"First, where did those two come from?" Ray crossed his arms as he leaned against the bookshelves. I, myself, sat on one of the table as I sat with my leg on top of the other with my hands on my knees.

"Carol is Conny's replacement. Everytime one disappears, another appears. Coincidence? I think not." I said.

"So what you're saying is that they're replenishing merchandise?" Norman asked as I nodded.

"Yes, if this place is a farm, they must have a site where they prepare one-year-olds for replenishment." I elaborated.

"So did all of us come there originally?" Emma asked.

"Probably. And also that Sister Krone. It's significant that there's another adult other than Mom." Ray answered Emma's question with one word.

"There might be farms just like this one. So I wonder....are adults who obey the demons under the control of demons from birth? Or after they're captured." I said out loud as I removed my hands from my knees and I placed them under my chin.

"After we escape, things will change depending on that. But first we need to figure out how to escape with everyone. And the location of the tracking device." Ray said.

"I searched all over my body, but I didn't find any traces of something implanted." Emma said as she checked all over her body.

"And nothing in our clothes and shoes." Norman mentioned. Where could it be?

"Based on humankind's existing technology, it probably uses radio waves. But that requires batteries. Something really small that wouldn't leave a scar, and with batteries that last over 10 years. That kind of product shouldn't exist in 2015." Ray said. Emma being Emma I could tell she had no idea what Ray just said.

"Meaning?" Emma asked as she tilted her head making me smile. This is where I come in.

"Meaning, It'll be difficult to predict the mechanism, find the location and figure out how to break it." I explained and Emma replied with an "ohhh".

"And we might as well give up if it's technology is originating from he demons." Ray said.

"True..." Norman mumbled.

"Wait! So, checkmate?" Emma gasped as she started to slightly panic.

"Yup" Ray said making Emma panic even more. I sighed and got off the table and walked over to Ray who looked at me confused.