𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

Gilda and Don heard the door creak open. They gasp and turned their head towards the door.

It revealed Phil who closes the door and placed a finger on his lips. He hushed them.

"I'm playing Hide-and-seek with Naila and Eugene. Y/n is the seeker so I have to hide in a good spot." Phil whispered.

"I see" Gilda and Don sighed in relief, feeling their shoulders that were once tense now relax.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Now, what we need to investigate now is..." Emma started.

"Outside!" we all said at the same time. This never failed to amaze me.

"We know most of what we need to about the House." Ray said.

"The training is going well. The tracking devices can be broken. We just need.." Norman paused since he knew Ray was gonna continue.

"To get intel on the outside and if we can outmaneuver the adults here, we can definitely clear the wall." Ray said as he sat on Norman's bed.

"Next is checking out an escape route." Emma said.

"So this escape has three steps. One, get over the wall and escape. Two, get away from this farm safely. Three, establish a way to survive outside and become self-reliant." I said.

"Currently, we have hope of accomplishing the first step. Next, is the second step. We need to focus on the outside." I said as I looked out the window.

"Evade the pursuers and get away from the farm safely. We need to examine and prepare for that." I said. We paused as we heard the door open.

We looked at it and saw Phil, Naila, and Eugene. I looked at them with a smile and they ran up to me.

"Y/n? What are you doing? Let's play Hide-and-seek!" Naila said as Phil and Eugene pulled me.

"I have to go now. Tell me what happens later." I said before leaving the room.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"The kids sure are fond of Y/n to the point that they search around the house for her." Emma chuckled.

"Yeah. It might be troublesome when we talk to Y/n but I think we can manage." Norman said, agreeing with Emma's statement.

"First, we need information about the area around the farm." Ray mentioned.

"Oh, when I climbed up the tree. I saw a forest beyond the wall." Emma announced with excitement.

"Those are the things we need to properly check." Ray sarcastically said.

"We should look into it as soon as tomorrow." Norman suggested making Emma nod.

"Hey, can I talk about another thing having to do with when we get outside? I have someone I want to introduce." Emma confidently said.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Mom, look!" Eugene said as he held up a piece of paper. I caught you now!

"There you are Eugene! You're seeker next." I said. I looked at Mama and smiled at her.

"Mama, do you need help with that? It looks heavy." I asked as I looked at the stack of plates she was carrying.