𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

The sounds of the straps breaking echoed throughout the room. The scientists still tried to hold her down despite not being strong enough.

"Ara ara...you're still trying?" Y/n lifted them all at once and threw them, making their body collide with the walls.

The head of the scientists gasped as he looked at Y/n. Y/n had horns on her forehead that were f/c.

"Yes! This is it! She's perfect, everything we wanted. Those monsters will surely like this. We have to hurry and report it." the head of the scientists grinned.

The scientist looked around and realized that his comrades have fainted and some were in critical conditions, some were injured, and some were bleeding heavily.

Y/n looked at the name tag of the head of the scientists who nearly injected all of the fluid inside that syringe into her. Robert was his name.

"Report it?" Y/n muttered as she saw Robert holding a clipboard and running to the exit.

"Hey, Robert." Y/n called out as she looked at Robert dead in the eye as she approached him.

All the other scientists have fainted from their back colliding with the wall and it left just Robert.

"Where are you going?" Y/n asked as she looked up to face the man with brown messy hair and his glasses weren't even properly on.

"That doesn't concern you, 24194. But I'm going to report it to the higher-ups on how this experiment was a success." Robert said with joy in his voice, it pissed Y/n off. Robert began attempting to open the door.

"And who the hell gave you permission?!" Y/n yelled as she picked him up and threw him at the door making him break through it.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"The screaming stopped." Vincent said as they continued to look at the door, feeling uneasy.

"Something happened. Maybe she fainted?" Norman guessed as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Probably, but that time..." Barbara looked down as she thought about how Y/n said something about turning into one of them. They were really worried.

"And who the hell gave you permission?!" they heard a voice yell before a man burst through the door.

They looked inside the room and saw a girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes that shone brightly but in an unsettling way. The thing that really popped out was those f/c horns.

Inside the room with her were 6 possibly dead bodies, she still wore a tank top with camo pants and combat boots from her training since she didn't get time to change.

"Y-Y/n?!" Norman stuttered as he looked at the girl who didn't have any sparkles in her eyes. Instead, her eyes had no more life in her eyes.

༻✦༺ ༻ 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤༺ ༻✦༺

"Norman, I have a hunch again." Y/n announced as she leaned her back against the wall.

"Really? What is it this time?" Norman asked as he looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"I have a feeling that I'll go crazy. If that ever happens, use that time to escape with everyone." Y/n said.

"Go crazy? From what?" Norman asked.

"From training, experiments, or when I'm sleeping, I don't know. I just have a feeling that it will happen soon." Y/n replied.