𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏

"Norman and Y/n are getting shipped on the same day?!" Ray yelled at Mama.

"Yes. It's been decided it'll be tomorrow." Mama said as she smiled. How can she smile like that?

"Mom, what happened to Emma's leg?" Ray asked as he looked at Emma's leg and glared at her.

"Don't worry, it was a clean break. It'll heal back to normal without any scars. It'll probably take a month or two to completely heal. I hope it's healed by your birthday, Ray." Mama carried Emma and smiled at Ray who only glared at her.

"Make sure to give me that bag later" Mama said as she looked at Norman.

"Okay. Let's go back to our home." Mama announced as she started making her way to the House.

'I can't feel my legs anymore. I can't. No! Stay strong! Don't worry others. Think about them and how to let them escape.'

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"What should we do now?" Don placed his hand over his forehead as he started to sweat.

"Norman and Y/n are getting shipped out on the same day. Our rope is taken away. Emma's leg is broken and she can't move." Don whined.

"Emma's leg will heal quickly." Ray said as he looked away from both of them.

"But why? Why is Y/n and Norman getting shipped out on the same day?" Gilda asked.

"Mom was talking about the next shipment. When she said the situation changed, she was talking about Y/n and Norman. And I can't believe even Sister..." Ray paused.

"She was her usual, energetic self this morning too. She was smiling and doing laundry like normal. But now, she's no longer anywhere in this world." Don added. Gilda covered her mouth in shock and said nothing.

Ray suddenly kicked the bucket that stood close to him and now he has kicked it about 10 meters away.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Emma." Norman called out. Emma woke up and reached her hand out to Norman. Norman placed her hand in both of his making Emma gasp. She started tearing up.

"Don't worry, all she took was the rope." Norman tried to reassure Emma.

"What are you saying? That plan isn't over yet." Emma said.

"Your leg will heal." Norman mentioned.

"That's not it! We have to do something about you and Y/N's shipment!"

"The escape will succeed"

"You're coming with us! You have to be with us, or else!"

"Hold on. I'll get you both some water." Norman said and stood up and left the room.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"What are we going to do, Ray?" Don asked Ray who was stomping as he walked.

"We'll have them escape, obviously! No matter what!" Ray yelled which startled the two.

"Damn it!" Ray yelled as visions of his special friend and his crush appeared in his head. He tried shaking his head which seemed to work.