𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

January 2047

"Code 24194, get up, it's time for your training." a knock interrupted my peaceful slumber. I sat up and immediately felt my whole body aching but then...I was energized.

'It's probably because of that lovely dream I had. I saw their smiles again. I can handle the pain today!' I smiled as I stood up, ignoring the aching of my body.

I shuffled towards the door and twisted the doorknob which revealed my personal trainer.

He was a man in his mid 20's. He's tall and well built. He always wore a black suit.

"Here's your daily change of clothes. Your food will arrive in a minute. Hurry up and don't waste my time." the man instructed as I grabbed the clothes he was holding.

He's impatient, cold, and hates wasting time. When it comes to training, he's strict.

I sighed and started to get out of my pajamas which was just a simple white nightgown and I changed into a black tank top, some camo pants, and combat boots.

Tying my hair into a ponytail, I heard a knock on my door. Once I was done tying my hair up, I walked towards the door and it revealed a woman holding a tray of food.

"Here's your breakfast, 24194." the woman said as I took the tray. I thanked her and she left. I closed the door with my foot and walked towards my desk.

The room they provided me wasn't too bad. The room was tiny but livable. It consisted of a single bed, a bathroom, and a desk. Everything else was just plain.

Placing my tray of food on my desk, I took a seat and began eating. While chewing on my food, I took a glance at my schedule.

I looked at the clock and stood up as I carried the tray and left it outside my door as instructed.

Making my way to the test room, I had finally arrived. I sat down and we began the tests.

As usual, I got a perfect score in all of them and I was permitted to go. Next was strength training.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"She got perfect scores again"

"No matter how difficult we make the test. She always manages to land a perfect score."

"It's the same situation with 22194."

"The kids from Grace Field really are different from the rest."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Let's go and keep up" the man coldly said before running. I started to run too and managed to catch up with him. When we arrived, I started panting heavily.

"Train with the punching bag. I'll deal with you later." the man said as he left the room. I was presented with a punching bag. I approached it and started training by punching the bag with all my strength while building up my stamina at the same time.

After an hour of training, the man comes back and we started sparring. He makes comments and gives me advice on what I should do and he also demonstrates it to me.

'Why are they training me so much? Is there a specific reason? What're the experiments for? Why am I here?' I thought as I watched him teach me how to do a punch.

Finally, it was time for lunch and then I can have my free time! I went back to my room, being guided by my trainer.

"Hey mister, what's your name?" I asked before I opened my door. He looked at me with cold eyes that I have gotten used to.