𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎

"Everything's going smoothly for now. Everyone above five years old is on our side." Don mentioned.

"They were surprised, but I think everything will be okay." Gilda added.

"Our next training is underway too" Don informed.

"Thanks" Emma thanked Don with a smile.

"So, what do we do next? Should we tell them? The kids four and under." Don asked.

"Would they believe us?" Emma asked.

"And would they be able to hide it afterward?" Don said.

"It's not just that. I wonder if we can really take them. It's not like I don't believe in Y/n and Norman's plan. But it's a cliff, it's winter, Norman and Y/n are not here. Even if we do escape, there'll be unpredictable situations. I know it's a little late to say this, but maybe Ray's thinking is also correct. " Gilda finally lets out what she had been keeping inside of her this whole time.

"So you mean..." Don paused as he noticed that Gilda was gonna speak again.

"If we take them with us, we can't let them get killed." Gilda stated facts.

"But if we leave them here, they'll get shipped out." Don argued.

"I know! I know that, but..." Gilda struggled to let out the words that she wanted to say.

"Even still, I can't leave them. Ray's right. Gilda's right too. But...I don't want anyone to get shipped out anymore." Emma looked at her hands.

"Yeah" Don agreed as he crossed his arms and looked at the ceiling.

"I want to take my whole family. Let's escape with everyone." Emma encouraged.

"Everyone..." Gilda muttered as she looked down, her eyes looked sad and disappointed.

"What's wrong?" Don asked as he looked at Gilda.

"Well...umm...what about the kids in the other plants? Is it fine for only us to escape? We've never seen them, but...they're next door to us, aren't they? Not knowing anything, just like us. A family living happily..." Gilda said as she rubbed her left hand.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry." Gilda apologized.

"What should we do, Emma?" Don asked as he now turned his attention to Emma.

"That's right. After all..." Emma paused as she looked at the diary of
Y/n and the pen that was given to Norman.

"Can you get Phil?" Emma requested and they did as they're told and brought Phil.

"Yes, Emma?" Phil said as he looked up.

"I have something to tell you. About the House and Mom." Emma sternly said which made Phil look more serious as Emma began to explain.

"I knew it. So it's just like what I thought." Phil said which surprised Emma, Gilda, and Don.

"I was thinking this whole time. When we were playing tag, I wondered what Sister meant when she said 'harvest'. She was also looking through Ray's drawers. Y/n barely smiles anymore, every time she did it was usually fake. She always looked like she was in pain when she looked at us. And Emma, when Y/n and Norman left, you were really scared of Mom. I always thought it was weird. I see...Y/n and Norman got harvested. And Conny...and everyone...that's why you..." Phil started to tear up and then he cried it all out.

"Phil..." Emma whispered as she wrapped her arms around the small, young boy. Emma then released the boy after a whole minute.

"Norman and I didn't get harvested." a voice whispered in Phil's ear. Phil jumped and turned around.