𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚑?

"You're doing what?!" I yelled.

"You heard it right. We're going to go to the Seven Walls and we're going to fix the promise." Emma said with determination in her eyes.

"I-I can't..hold on a minute. You're telling me, you're going to go the Seven Walls that only you know of its location and you're going to fix the promise although you are not sure how to get out." I summarized what they had just explained.

"Right." Ray nodded. I felt a migraine forming. This isn't good, what happens if they get hurt? What happens if they torture them? What happens if they fail to fix the promise? What happens if they get eaten? What happens if they don't come back alive? Wh-

"Y/n, stop worrying about us. We've handled plenty of dangerous things and we always come back alive. We managed to escape death countless times. So Y/n, don't worry about us. We're not kids anymore, heck we're older than you." Emma reminded.

"I know...I know you can get through it..but, I can't help but worry. We've been apart for almost 2 years, and you're all finally in my arms and you're going to leave again. It's just..." I couldn't finish my sentence as I was suddenly embraced. This warmth, this scent, this feeling, I miss you so much, Ray.

"Don't worry about us, Y/n." Ray said before leaving and walking away with Emma.

'He's gotten so cold lately...but he's always around and seems really close to Emma...maybe I did something wrong? Maybe, he's sick of me? Maybe Emma is way better than a bloodthirsty demon like me' my train of thoughts was interrupted by a hand on my shoulder.

"Let's go, Y/n." Barbara said as she removed her hand from my shoulder and proceeded to walk. I nodded and followed her.

After a while of walking, I have come to the conclusion that we are going to the 'Demon Chamber' or how I like to call it.

We went down the flight of stairs, and I looked around, seeing the jars with demon heads in them.

"Yo, Y/n, Barbara!" Cislo greeted. That's how Ray used to greet us when we were in the House.

I nodded and Barbara replied with a 'sup' as she looked at the demon chained up.

"Yo, boss!" Cislo greeted. I turned around and saw Norman going down the stairs with Zazie.

"I was looking for all of you." Norman said as he had finally finished climbing down the stairs and he approached us.

"It's been a while since I've come to this place." Norman said as he slightly tilted his head to the side.

"Ah, I come here often." Cislo said as he crouched down.

"Yeah, it puts me in a good mood." Barbara agreed with what Cislo had just said.

"So, what did they want to talk about?" Cislo asked as he looked at Norman.

"Many things. First, they don't want the demons to be exterminated." Norman replied making Cislo go dead silent.

"I knew it..." Barbara muttered under her breath.

"And, what's your position?" Vincent asked as one of his glasses lenses shone.

"Calm down. Nothing changes with the plan. Also, they say that the girl with the cursed blood is alive." Norman informed them which made them visibly flinch.

"Wha?! That's kind of a big deal!" Barbara exclaimed as she was shocked.

"I am thinking about what to do. Just leave it to me." Norman reassured them.