𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Y/n! Tell us a story!" Eugene requested as he crawled to my lap. I giggled and patted his hair. Naila, Marnya, Sherry, Mark, and even more children decided to join in.

"Tell us a story about a princess!" the girls said but the boys disagreed.

"No! Tell us about monsters and a handsome man who beat them all up!" the boys argued.

"Ok. But don't fight, I'll just put them both together, let's see..." I thought until an idea of a story popped in my head. I smiled and told them to huddle up.

"There once lived a princess who was trapped in a tower. She wanted to see a flower field that she read in a storybook but she couldn't go out because her mother told her how dangerous the world is. The Princess wanted to escape the tower, but she couldn't because no matter where the princess runs, her mother will know and bring her back to the tower. When she was a child, her mother treated her with so much care and even lied to her that the world is dangerous. Until one day, a Prince went to the tower and fought many monsters to tell the Princess the truth about the outside world. When the Princess found out, the Prince told her that he would help her escape and so they struggled through hardships, and then they finally escaped." Naila raised her hand.

"What is it Naila?" I asked as I smiled at her while patting Eugene's head.

"Was the outside world really dangerous?" Naila asked and I paused before answering her.

"When the princess and the Prince escaped. A lot of monsters fought them, but the Prince and Princess helped each other to fight through it all. While they were fighting the monsters, two very special people came into her life, and more and more and together, they fought the monsters. And in the end, they got to see the flower field with everyone special in her life. The world was indeed dangerous, but beautiful at the same time." I answered Naila's question as I thought about Ray being the Prince. Sherry raised her hand.

"Yes, Sherry?" I asked and she blushed and looked away in embarrassment.

"She wants to know if the Prince and the Princess ended up together!" Marnya answered for Sherry which made Sherry blush more.

"Hmm...I'll tell you that one day. Just not now." I giggled but the children groaned.

"Guys, Phil is back with the fl-" Marnya was about to say something until Sherry covered her mouth.

"Shhhhh! It's a secret we can't tell Y/n!" Sherry hushed as Marnya struggled to get out.

"What secret?" I asked them and they all started to panic.

"The secret when Eugene wet his bed last night!" Mark pointed at Eugene and the girls laughed.

"What! No, I didn't!" Eugene started to argue with Mark until I told them to stop arguing.

"Y/n!" I heard Phil call me. I looked at him and he had his hands behind his back as if he was hiding something.

"Look! I made you a flower crown! I read in books on how to make one since Sherry, Marnya, and Naila told me you liked flowers. Eugene and Mark were supposed to distract you while I made it." he showed me a flower crown and he placed it on top of my head.

"Y/n, you're our princess!" Naila said as she grinned. I felt my heart get warm again. This happiness....is overwhelming. I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

"Y-Y/n!!! Y/n's crying!" Eugene panicked as he started wiping my tears with his shirt.

"Y/n...do you not like it? Did I do something wrong?" Phil said in a sad tone. I shook my head.

"Then why are you crying?" Sherry asked me as she looked at me with concerned eyes.

"I'm...I'm just so happy." I said as I wiped my tears. They all hugged me and I hugged them back.