𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 - 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢

"This is...the human world. Everyone wake up! Come on, look!" Phil started wailing his arms around.

"Urgh" Norman groaned as he held his head in an attempt to stop the aching pain.

"We're here?" Lannion couldn't believe his eyes as he stared at the body of water.

The sea softly doused the beach. The waves were crawling gently to the shore as they kept carelessly dribbling onto the sand.

The mesmeric beauty of the beautiful music the ocean waves played was heart-swelling.

"We did it!" Don cheered.

"It's the human world!" everyone cheered with huge grins on their faces.

"We really made it!"

"Look, there are living people over there!"

"There are no demons here!"

"We did it, Emma!"

"Isn't this great, Emma?"

"We finally did it, Y/n" Ray sighed as he squeezed the air that he thought was Y/n.

"Y/n?" Ray gasped as he scanned the shore in search of the person he had sworn to marry.

"Emma?" Phil called.

"It's not just Emma, Y/n is gone too!" Ray yelled as he frantically looked around in panic.

'They're not here' all of them thought as they had realized the situation they're in.

"Norman!" Don exclaimed as he saw Norman who kneeled down due to the aching pain.

"Emma, where are you?" Gillian shouted.

"Y/n, please answer if you're nearby!" Gilda yelled as she looked around in worry.

'Damn it! Did she really? So there was some kind of compensation. It was a lie that there was nothing. I knew something was off!' Ray thought.

'I believed in her words. That was how she really felt. It wasn't a lie. That's why I let my guard down, thinking it would be okay. I'm such an idiot!' he thought with a scowl on his face.

'But it doesn't make sense. Why is Y/n gone too? Maybe she just saw some flowers and decided to go there like the adorable person she is' Ray started searching around for any flowers, but there were no flowers in sight.

"Because I like Emma. That's why I want her to always be smiling."

The words Norman said to Ray a very long time ago echoed in Norman's mind.

'What am I doing? I was so careless.' Norman scolded himself.

"I was just holding her in my arms. I didn't let go of her. Why isn't she with me?" Ray mumbled as he stared at his arms that once held Y/n.

"My name is Mike Ratri, Peter's uncle and currently the proxy head of the Ratri Clan." a man introduced himself which caught everyone by surprise.

" 'Code Solid', I already know. I'm not your enemy. Our clan will no longer harm you, children." Mike reassured them.

"We'll take you in. Climb aboard before things get complicated." the mysterious man gestured to his future looking vehicle.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Next, we are reporting on the mysterious children with numbers an markings on their necks and their stomachs who have been discovered all around the world." the news reporter announced.