𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙶𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎

"I'm Cislo and she's Barbara. Oh, and the nerd back there is Vincent."Cislo introduced.

'All of them are somehow very intimidating' Ray and Emma thought as they looked at them.

"You, Emma, and, what was it, Ray, right? From Grace Field?" Cislo asked making Emma and Ray nod their heads while slightly shaking.

"Yes." Ray replied as Barbara literally had her face so close to the side of Emma's face.

"We're all fugitives too!! Did you know that?! Only we're much more awesome, got that?!" Cislo yelled making Emma surprised.

"Yeah, we totally smashed that entire farm to pieces!!" Barbara yelled from behind the two.

'Are they...' Emma thought as she looked at Barbara and Cislo.

"Correct. They've developed an imaginary rivalry with you, like little children. I beg your pardon, but could you humor their whims for a bit?" Vincent politely asked.

"Whoa, that's so cool! Groovy! We're not even close, totally! Y'all are the best!" Ray sarcastically said which seemed to satisfy them.

'That mark...the position...it's just like Y/n's and Norman's. They can 'smash' a whole farm. Meaning, these three are also irregulars like Y/n, Zazie, and Adam. We met this Vincent yesterday at the medical ward and they're here in the leader's room, in the leader's absence, looking pretty carefree. I'm sure they're not foot soldiers like Hayato and Jin. They belong to the upper rank' Ray observed.

"Oh yes! Thank you so much for yesterday! All that you did for Chris and Dominic." Emma thanked Vincent.

"Right. The boss said much the same. What matters is that they get well." Vincent slightly smiled.

"Right, that's what we wanna ask! We want to know aaall about it!" Barbara sat really close to Emma, making Emma and Ray uncomfortable.

Suddenly a thud was made. They looked at the door and realized that it got kicked open by the one and only, Ruthless.

"Oh, Ruthless. I see you're covered in blood again. Did you go out and hunted some demons?" Vincent asked.

"Yeah. They were nearby and I couldn't resist the urge that came over me." Ruthless said as she grinned.

"By nearby, you mean about 5 kilometers away, right?" Vincent sighed as Ruthless nodded.

(A/N: Eyoo! I'll be calling you Ruthless when it's third person I hope you don't mind.)

"Where's my clothes? Boss hid them again to make sure I don't go out and hunt, right?" Ruthless asked.

"Ah! The boss placed them in his desk. He said that you won't go looking in there." Cislo replied as Ruthless nodded. Ruthless saw her clothes and grabbed it.

"Oh! Ruthless, did you bring me my meat?" Barbara asked as she chewed on some demon meat.

"Yeah. It's in your room." Ruthless said before leaving the room with her clothes in hand.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Was that Y/n just now?" Emma asked as she started shaking at how Ruthless looked like.

"Yeah, that was Ruthless...err..I mean.. Y/n. Don't worry, it's normal. She goes out on a daily basis and ends up coming back with blood all over her." Vincent explained.

"Yeah, come on, y'all gotta tell us everything about them!" Cislo went close to Emma's face.

"About them?" Ray asked.