𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 - 𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

"They've started" Vincent announced as he looked at a piece of paper while petting an owl.

"Good. The first move. All according to plan." Norman smirked as he placed his pawn forward.

"By raiding the farms and disrupting production, we increase dissatisfaction among the people. We then force the hand of the monarchy, who has to take countermeasures against the raiders. It's going well." Norman said.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Before I could kick the door open, Zazie opened the door for me and gestured for me to head in first. I smiled and entered and he closed the door behind him.

"You're not covered in blood surprisingly. Why are you late?" Norman asked.

"I baked some cookies and got a bit carried away and made too many." I said as I grabbed the tray of cookies and placed them on the coffee table.

"I see, how about Zazie? Why is he late too?" Vincent asked. I sat down beside Norman and Zazie stood behind me while patting my head.

"I forced him to taste the cookies." I said as I grabbed a cookie and bit into it.

"Go ahead and have some. Zazie said they're great." I said as I looked at Zazie and smiled at him.

"I seriously don't get how the hell you're understanding him. He doesn't even speak!" Barbara grabbed a cookie and bit it.

"I don't know either. It just somehow translates into my brain." I said as I grabbed a cookie and handed it to Zazie.

"Anyways, so pretty much our goal is to have the heads of the royalty and all the five families. But something's been bothering me." I announced.

"What is it?" Cislo asked as he grabbed a cookie and bit it, after he bit it, he took about 5 more cookies and hid it behind him.

"Even with the Gilan clan, the royal army has a tad too many powerful soldiers." I replied and Norman grabbed a bunch of pawns in his hand since he was holding a cookie in the other.

"We will begin by dividing forces." Norman said as he munched the cookie.

"They will now concentrate on apprehending us robbers but they'll be chasing after a mirage." Cislo took a cookie from behind him and ate it.

"They believe the raids on Lambda and the other farms were carried out by demons." Vincent informed as he grabbed a cookie.

"We have Smee to thank for that. He covered up for me when I destroyed Lambda. From the pattern and location of our attacks, I'm pretty sure they've narrowed down the location of our headquarters." I said as I leaned against the couch.

"I'm not revealing the location of this hideout. They'll be targeting a different place altogether. The Lambda series itself has been invaded. The nobility will surely be mobilizing as many soldiers as they can." Norman said as he grabbed another cookie.

"Which will be lovely. The royal army won't hit us. Soon, it'll be Tifari, since the royalty and the nobles are gonna gather in one place and this year must be short on hand." I said as I took a cookie and handed it to Zazie who took it and patted my head.

"But then!" Barbara clasped her hands together, she seems happy and excited.

"We will strike 8 days from now. While the Tifari is taking place, we'll assassinate the Queen and the nobles." Norman said as he grabbed a piece of the chessboard.