𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚒

"They have barricaded themselves inside."

"We're no longer able to control the storage room security rooms."

Then, the sound of an explosion was heard.

"What is it now?!"

"The outer bridge! It has been destroyed!"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"As of right now...we're taking over Grace Field Farm!" Emma exclaimed.

There standing on her left is Ray and to her right is Norman. Behind her was Y/n with her hood up.

"How lovely" Y/n muttered as she smirked.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Keep calm. They probably barricaded themselves to secure the hostages."

"A few of them are going to come out from the other side of the door. They'll probably attempt to kill us and take over the farm."

"Don't take them lightly, they know about our core and weakness in our optic nerve, as well as the layout of Grace Field"

"We can deal with the hostages inside the storage room later. First, the intruders."

"Find them and kill them. All of them. I won't let them escape this time."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Time to start...this game of tag!" Emma smirked as she burst through the door with her gun ready.

A demon appeared before them. Y/n glared at it as she gripped her AK-47 in her arms.

"Everyone go! I'll deal with them." Y/n smirked as she pointed to the exits. Norman nodded and they all ran for it.

"We won't let you!" a demon yelled before a bullet pierced through its eye. Y/n smirked as she killed all of the demons in less than a minute.

Y/n had blood all over her clothes. Today, her clothes were different since her outfit last time was drenched in blood.

"How's the situation?" Y/n spoke into her headset

"How's the situation?" Y/n spoke into her headset. She still had her guard up as she held her gun.

"Connection complete. We've hijacked the enemy control room." Vincent replied.

"Opening doors 4, 25, 8, 1, and 16. Shutting 7, 9, 25, and 31." Vincent announced.

"Enemy positions!! One in each location B4, C3, D8, and E9! Three are coming from the North in C12, D13, and E5. West elevator." Vincent shouted.