𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜

Ara ara

Where am I?

It's dark

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

and scary

Why is it so dark?

Why am I here?

What happened?

Oh yeah, now I remember

I'm dead

"Ray! Ray!" a girl called as she jumped on the raven-nette boy who happened to be reading a book.

"Y/n, what is it?" the boy asked as he closed his book and the girl sat next to him. That's me...

"I found this flower. Isn't it lovely?" the younger version of myself giggled as she took out a flower. How lovely...

"Sure. If you say so." Ray replied bluntly as he got back to reading his book. Why am I seeing this?

"Ray, when I grow up, I want to see a flower field filled with lovely flowers!" the girl exclaimed. We were around 5 at this time

"Oh? Good luck with that." Ray replied as he didn't even look at her. Ray didn't change that much, but he has a bit.

"Come on! Why are you grumpy? Turn that frown upside down, you dummy!" the girl grabbed Ray's hand.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing?!" Ray panicked as he had a flustered face. He kept looking away and looking at her hand.

I smiled gently as I lifted my arm and looked at my palm. I still remember his warmth.

"I wanted to see the flower field" I heard. I turned around to see a little girl with h/c hair.

"Right? We both wanted to see the Flower field." my eyes widened as I covered my mouth with my hand.

"I sincerely apologize. I wasn't strong enough. I'm weak. I couldn't protect them...they saw me die because I'm weak...I'm sorry..." I whimpered as I held back my tears and muffled my shaky voice.

That's right...I never wanted to die. I wanted to be with them. I wanted to go to the human world. I wanted to be with them. With my happiness.

"Then what are you waiting for? Are you just going to sit here and do nothing?" I looked up to see the young girl with tears in her eyes as she offered her hand. She's trembling.

"We're going to see that flower field. With everyone. With our happiness!" she stammered. She had determined eyes.

That's right. I was so determined when I was a child. Where did my determination go?

"Indeed!" I shouted as I reached for her hand and grabbed it. We both smiled kindly at each other before she vanished.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Damn it. Damn it all! N/n, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me..." Y/n heard. She fluttered her eyes open to see Ray crying as tears dropped on Y/N's face.