𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

I entered my room that had a bathroom, a simple bedroom, a living room, and a kitchen. This house wasn't too bad and it is pretty lovely.

Walking to my bedroom, I grabbed the outfit that I wear every time we go on missions and I tied my hair into my favorite hairstyle.

(A/N: Eyoo! The outfit is above, change if you want :>)

Pulling my hoodie above my head to cover my f/c horns, I heard a knock on my door. I dragged my feet over and opened the door ajar and peeked to see who it could be.

"Norman." I mumbled as I opened the door.

"Y/n, Hayato, and Jin are waiting for you. You should get going." Norman said. I nodded and started making my way to the exit of this Paradise Hideout.

"Are you ready to go, Ruthless?" Hayato asked. I nodded and we headed out. I had my AK-47 in hand and a shotgun on my back. I had my pistol and pocket knife in my pockets. Since I had some of those things where you keep weapons, I could keep my weapons safely.

"Soooooo Ruthless, tell us about yourself." Hayato suggested. I looked at him.

"Hayato, you fool! Don't you think you're being a bit too carefree? Sorry about that, Ruthless." Jin apologized for Hayato. I just nodded and our walk remained silent.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

After about 4 days of traveling, I sighed and decided to sit under a tree to take some shade.

"Let's rest for a while. We need energy." I said as I got into a comfortable position.

"Yeah, we should. If we keep running, we'll get tired and we won't have enough energy to battle just in case of an ambush." Jin agreed and he sat down too.

"I'm gonna go get us some anemones, be right back." I informed as I stood up and started walking around, searching for some anemones.

'This would've been easier if I still had my hearing and smelling abilities. If they didn't find out about it, I would still have it.' I thought as I spotted some anemones.

I refilled my water bottle and drank it slowly. I sighed as I took off my hood since it was pretty hot under it.

Fresh air brushed against my skin, cooling my face. I stayed there for a while until deciding to head back.

"AHHHH!" I heard a scream. I gasped and started running to where Hayato and Jin were. I made sure to pull my hood over my head.

'They're not good at fighting and they only brought a spear and a gun with them! I have to hurry' I thought as I started running faster.

When I arrived, I saw 4 wild demons on the ground with arrows shot in their eye. Hayato and Jin didn't bring any arrows.

I hid behind a tree and saw a group of people pointing guns at Hayato and Jin.

'What are humans doing out here? They shouldn't be in an area like this' I thought as I watched them from behind a tree.

I stayed silent and listened to what they were saying. If they do attempt to shoot them, I wouldn't mind getting human blood on my clothes.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" a voice asked. He seemed to be talking to Hayato.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Hayato suddenly kneeled on the ground and thanked the strangers.