𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

"I'll go ahead first to tell the boss about you folks! Jin, Ruthless, Zazie, show the way to our friends and keep 'em safe!" Hayato instructed.

"Roger" Jin replied.

"Awahh..." Zazie said, as usual, while I just looked at him and nodded. Hayato then started running at such a speed that it almost blew my hood, but I held it.

Jin started leading the way and we had finally arrived at the Paradise Hideout.

"This is our hideout." I said as I gestured to the place. They all were in awe as they looked around.

"I'm not good with this kind of thing, but this was once a hidden village of an ancient demon clan, something like that. The other demons don't know about the ruins, so they don't come around." Jin explained.

"Let's care for the injured first." I said and Jin led the way to the infirmary where we had placed Chris and Dominic.

"Everybody else, come with me." Jin said as he started walking up the stairs.

"Welcome~" a girl greeted us with a smile.

"Whoa! The fugitives are here, dude." a boy said as he looked at us.

"Hey, isn't that the 'Hooded Savage'?"

"No way, it's really her!"

"You're quite popular with the kids, aren't you?" Jin looked at me as he chuckled.

"Indeed..." I said as I looked at those who were talking about me.

"You must be tired, here's some tea. We have some sweets too." a girl offered a tray with sweets on it.

"Emma, the boss wants to meet the leader!" Hayato came back and called Emma.

"I'll be back soon!" Emma announced as she started following Hayato to the boss's office.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Boss, she's here." Hayato said as he knocked on the big door.

"Come in" they heard a voice say from inside the room.

"Thanks, Hayato. You may leave now." the boss said.

"Yessir!" Hayato said before leaving and closing the door behind him.

"It's been quite a long time, hasn't it?" the boss asked. Emma couldn't believe her eyes. And then a tear escaped her left eye.

Emma sprinted towards him and quickly engulfed him into a warm tight hug.

"It was so hard, Norman! But I never gave up, I kept going!" Emma cried into his chest.

"All this time, I hoped we could meet again...I'm glad you're doing fine, Emma." Norman said as he gave into the hug.

"It's like a dream. You're alive! You're alive." Emma continued to cry.

"You're really Norman, right? Really? You're not a look-alike or, or a ghost or anything?! How? Why? They took you at that time!" Emma started to squeeze his face, catching Norman off guard.

"I was sent to a different farm than the others. And there, I became another kind of cattle. And you.." Norman grabbed Emma's cheek but he didn't feel her left ear, making him widen his eyes.

"Ah, this? I left it at the Grace Field House. But we did manage to escape and we brought Ray along with us!" Emma grinned.

"I see...you did well." Norman smiled.