𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚃𝚊𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜?

"Emma, starting today, let's play tags in teams." Norman told Emma. Ah yes, I believe I suggested that idea to Norman.

"In teams?" Emma asked, confused about what Norman meant by playing tag in teams.

"At this rate, most of them would die if they escape individually." Ray explained.

"Hey, Ray!" Emma yelled.

"But everyone's movements aren't bad. Right, Y/n?" Ray asked me as I fixed one of the bedsheets as we were hanging the wet bedsheets to dry up.

"Indeed. So we shouldn't break them up individually." I said as I put down the stick I was holding.

"We'll make formations and run away in teams." Norman added.

"We'll play tag in a way that's similar to what a real escape would be like." Ray mentioned.

"A real escape..." Emma mumbled.

"And I have another idea aside from the teams. Let's tell Don and Gilda. We'll explain the situation to them and have them lead the teams." I brought up the topic.

"What if they're mom's informants?" Ray asked. He has a point, but Norman and I have already discussed that part.

"Don't worry. Finding out who the informant is, and also how to win them over. We can do it simultaneously. And Norman and I have already made arrangements." I replied.

"Emma, for now, I'll tell you 100 types of formation patterns, so memorize them." Ray said to Emma.

"You mean by ear?" Emma stammered sheepishly as she took a step back.

"Why? You can't do it?" Ray smirked as he said that. Emma pouted but got back to being her determined self.

"Easy peasy!" Emma exclaimed with confidence but there was some hesitance in her tone.

"If you have any trouble, you can always ask me for help. I'll always be there." I offered. Emma smiled and cried while hugging me.

"Thank you so much Y/n! Ray is being a bully! How are you two even friends?!" Emma cried on my chest. I giggled and patted her head.

"Ray, be a good boy and teach Emma slowly. She may be a quick learner but I don't think her head will be able to process that information on the first try." I said as I looked at Ray.

"Tch, fine, but only because you told me to!" Ray pouted as he crossed his arms, making Norman laugh while I giggled at Ray's childishness.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Okay, try not to get caught for 10 minutes. Start." Ray said and they all separated in groups. Ray and I were 'it' and we also had our own group. I was his assistant.

Emma and Gilda are leading a group while Norman and Don lead another group of children.

When it was time to start searching, I asked Ray if I could have a moment with the children and he nodded.

"Now children, stay together ok? Don't leave anyone behind. If there's a problem tell me or Ray. Understood? Say 'I understand' if you get it." I told the kids.

"I understand!" all the children said which warmed my heart. We began our search. We entered the forest and I began using my weird ability.

"Y/n, do you smell anyone? Or hear anyone?" Lannion asked me as he tugged my long-sleeved button-up shirt.

"I do, I smell Norman and his group." I said as I lifted him up and carried him in my arms.