|| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! ||

(A/N: The pic above was the very first book cover of this story.)

|| SHIP DYNAMIC

➻ Sacrifices too little x Sacrifices too much

|| ANIME REFERENCES

➻ Demon Slayer, Darling in the Franxx, Happy Sugar Life, Weathering with You, Hunter x Hunter, Dr. Stone, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank all of you for reading this story until the very end.

I read all of your comments and appreciate every single one of your votes 💕

This is my first story to reach almost 3k reads! I still can't believe my eyes when I wake up in the morning.

I always try my best to thank all of you for reading, voting, and commenting. I also thank you for adding this story to your reading list.

I was actually planning to give up on this when I reached Chapter 12 because I thought it was a waste of time, but when I noticed the support I was receiving, I didn't want to give up.

I am only a 13 year old (Turning 14 next month) writing this story for fun and then when I found out that others were actually reading it, I decided to keep improving and try my best in every chapter I make.

As an Author, I hope you enjoyed this story that lasted 32 chapters with 3000-5000 words in each of them.

I hope I made you smile, laugh, and cry (maybe?) in some chapters. I also hope that you enjoyed this story.

I know I keep repeating myself, but I don't know how else to express my gratitude other than making this chapter and thanking each of you personally.

This is going to be cringy to say but as the title says, "𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 || 𝘙𝘢𝘺 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳", I believe that all of you are my happiness!

Once again, thank you and I hope you have a great day ❤️

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

|| This is Author-san signing out! ||

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 || 𝘙𝘢𝘺 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 🎉