𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎

"So...Y/n, and all of you. What do you plan to do now?" mama asked.

"For now, I suppose it would indeed be best if we retreat. There are still 2,000 imperial soldiers and we have other stuff to do. But I find it lovely that we can have a chat. I've been longing for one ever since I thought of going to Grace Field." I replied.

"Let's go to the human world. Once everything is over, let's find happiness, together." I removed my hat to reveal my f/c horns.

The sisters gasped and so did mama, but I didn't need to explain my story. There was no need.

"Emma had already forged a promise. If you want to come with us, that'll be lovely. Once the promise is implemented, let's go to the human world together." I smiled.

"You're going to forgive us?"

"After what we did?"

"Well..."

"But..."

"We'll stay here. I appreciate your offer, but..." mama got cut off.

"Get over it already. You were sick of this, right? If you have regrets, take care of them in the human world. I'm glad you're alive, it's because I'm alive that I can atone to my sins and clear my conscience." Ray said as he stood next to me.

"It's fine. No one will resent anyone. We're not holding grudges. So let's go. All of you, with us." Ray reassured them.

"Yeah, let's go!" Yvette exclaimed.

"Let's go!" Mark joined in.

"Come on, mom." Gilda begged.

"I'm sorry and thank you everyone." mama started crying as tears stream down her cheeks. The children had ran up to her and hugged her.

"Then it's settled. Just a little longer. Once we finish everything, we'll come back here. Until then, Grace Field will continue to operate but..." Emma got interrupted.

"We'll be waiting. Don't worry. The demons and the Ratri clan servants don't know of our betrayal yet. We'll handle it. Leave Grace Field to us. We'll take care of Phil and the others, and we'll deal with the demons too." mama reassured us.

"Be careful." mama smiled.

"We'll be back soon. Okay, we're going!" Emma exclaimed as she waved at them.

"Cislo, we're going to evacuate. Everything fine on your side?" I asked into the headset.

"Everything's fine...or it was...but...well, I don't really understand." Cislo stammered.

"What's the matter?" I asked. This caught the attention of everyone, so they were now looking at me.

"The Imperial soldiers are on the move. They're all leaving! And heading toward the outer bridge!" Cislo shouted. What the...

"That's not good! Reinforcements! They're gonna attack us!" Hayato started panicking.

"Wait. Look at this." a feminine voice said. We turned to the direction of the voice to see one of the sisters gesturing to her tablet or whatever it is.

'A notice? A message from the imperial capital to all citizens?' I thought as we read it.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Mujika! She was alive!" Gilda exclaimed in joy.

"But wait, she's the queen?! Why? What's going on?!" Mark shouted.