Chapter 6

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. THEY ARE ALL BY SHANNON MESSENGER FROM KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES

----------
3RD PERSON
Girl talk at that time
----------

"GIRL TALK, DON'T COME IN!" Biana shouted out loud to the boys downstairs. She slammed the door shut as she locked it, hoping that they won't stoop so low as to eavesdrop.

"Umm, why did you drag us here?" Linh asked as dragged them both near Sophie's bed.

"Okay, Sophie doesn't remember we had a talk, and you don't know it yet so I'm gonna explain from the top."

They all sat down at Sophie's petal covered carpet and talked. Biana started explaining about Sophie's problem about the matchmaking scroll, and that it's supposed to be a secret.

"Oh, so they shouldn't have seen this?" Sophie said, raising the scroll in her hand.

"Oh no, no. We all knew about it. They just don't know about that problem, and who is on the list." Biana explained.

"Is it okay if we take a look?" Linh asked. Sophie nodded, handling them the scroll.

They kind of expected the content, but they still gasped when they actually saw it.

MATCHES FOR SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER:

1. Fitzroy Avery Vacker
1. Keefe Sencen
2. Dexter Alvin Dizznee
2. Tam Song
3. ---
4. ---
.
.
.

"Well, this is beyond problematic than I thought." Biana whispered to Linh.

"I know. This is crazy! I mean, pitting those two against each other?" Linh whispered back, pointing to Fitz's and Keefe's names.

"Hey." Sophie said softly. "Do you know if I had someone in mind among the four of them?"

*Biana is BOLD while Linh is underline)*

"Of course it's Fitz/Keefe!" Biana and Linh shouted at the same time. They were both shocked to hear different answers from each other, but in their minds, they thought it made perfect sense, so they quickly retracted their statements. "No, actually Linh/Biana's right!"

Sophie looked at them with confused eyes, as if they were both acting out a gag show. They sighed, thinking it was pointless to figure out who it really was. 

"You see, you never really talked about us about your, umm, feelings. We just based our answers on our observation and girl's instincts so yeah." Biana explained, playing with her hair to ease up the awkwardness.

Sophie just stared into the ground for a long time before looking up. "Well, I must have been confused with myself as well. I guess that's why I don't remember anything? Because I chose not to?" She shrugged.

"Is that possible?" Linh inquired. They weren't really familiar with things such as memory loss, since they're more aware of mind breaks and washers.

"I'm not sure." She admitted. "I'm also new to this, but, if I imagine myself seeing that scroll, hoping that it would give me an answer to who the right person is, and saw that it still ended up leaving the decision to me? That's more confusing."

The girls noticed the painful expression she was wearing, and they knew that their guess were actually right.

"As you have said, my mind is impenetrable, so I guess I did this with myself, afraid of choosing someone I guess? Or I just want a restart button in life? I don't know." She added, her shoulders slumping down in defeat.