Prologue

A/N: To everyone who has read this fanfiction already (and to those new), I wrote the Prologue after publishing the 14th chapter. I tried thinking how it will end, and fortunately I now know how the ending will happen, so I tried to do this Prologue without spoiling anything. Here goes!

˜"*°•.˜"*°•♡•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Sophie held the last piece of memory in her hands, deciding whether it was the right time to gain it back- or to not even try getting it back at all.

For months, she has been trying to figure out herself, her memories, and her feelings.

There were times that she felt disheartened, to the point she just wanted to live her new found life and forget everything in the past.

Afterall, the past will only remain in the past.

But, that single piece of memory she has been keeping in her room attracts her eyes, making her heart ache over the decision of not wanting it back. 

As if the memory itself doesn't want her to forget.

She reflected on her life so far, ultimately concluding that a single scroll has been the cause for all of these.

Unfortunately for her, the scroll isn't the answer.

It's her heart.

Her fickle heart.

Even after everything, she knew that her heart has always belonged to him.

Before, and even now.

This was definitely the best April Fools.