Chapter 22.5

A/N: Hello again! So as I've said at the previous chapter, this is just an explanation of what will happen on their Valentine's week celebration.

----------

Day 1:

The prodigies will be preparing for the competition. Though they each have their respective representatives, they can help them with their appearance and strategies for the main show.

For the lower division, abilities are not allowed to give chance to the prodigies who have yet to manifest. For the higher division, it'll be more like an exhibition of all their abilities.

Day 2:

The representatives will be asked to practice walking on the runway. The competition is divided into this parts:

MORNING
• Introduction of the pair (wearing the color of their level)

• lower division competition

• question and answer for lower division

LUNCH BREAK

AFTERNOON
• higher division competition

• question and answer for higher division

• awarding of winners

DISMISSAL

Day 3:

No classes. Rest day for everyone, especially the muse and escorts.

Day 4:

Day of the competition.

Theme: Foxfire levels.

Basically, they're gonna appear on the runway for like, 8 times. (Tiring, right?) Every time, they'd showcase a certain level's color plus the show of abilities that helps amplify their performance (only for the higher levels).

After the last level for each division, there'll be a voting time that lasts for atleast 3mins before the next appearance.

Day 5:

Valentine's day

MORNING
Free time.

AFTERNOON
Competition to get a chance to dance with the winning Muse and Escorts.

EVENING
Aurenflare.

----------

And that's it 😉