ANNOUNCEMENT

To everyone who have made it this far, congratulations for being able to keep up with my mediocre work and thank you for all your support!

I may not know all of you, but these are some of the significant readers who have continuously supported me, and encouraged me to continue this story.

*can't tag y'all cause I realized I'm not following some of you :')

Red90ten

StarcatcherLinh

Percabeth1324

TheDragonQueen101

Annabeth123chase

Saramd126

SOPHIEandKEEFE

DeadDinosaurhahaha

And many many more...!!

You guys either voted or commented in the long run, which made me keep writing. I am sincerely thankful to all of you, and I hope you continue to support my other works!

EDIT: Even though I already did some proofreading, there are some minor details that I might have overlooked (ex. spellings, pronouns, etc.) If so, feel free to correct me, but PLEASE PLEASE don't say it in a rude way.

Criticism is good and accepted so long as it isn't being said in a wrong way.

Now, for the explanation about why I chose Sokeefe:

Some may say that I'm stuck between Sophitz and Sokeefe probably because I have never read anything beyond Neverseen at the time I wrote this story, (yes, I may not have, but the internet is a scary world of spoilers, so 🤷🏻‍♀️) but the thing is, I always see the brighter side of every ship.

Sure, in the end, I'll have my personal ship, but that doesn't mean I hate the other ship.
And, I noticed this, but people tend to make Fitz or Keefe fight in every story.

Can't they just love Sophie both, just in different ways?

That's what I did.

Keefe will love Sophie forever, by her side, together with the family they're going to create.

Fitz, on the other hand, may not be literally by her side, but he promised to protect the Lost Cities in his power, where everyone she loves lives in. That is also love.

I just want to show you that it should not always be competition over her heart. In the end, she'll only choose one, but you can still love her without being her significant other.

That's why by choosing Sokeefe, I am not throwing shade at the Sophitz fandom.

Once again, I AM NOT THROWING SHADE AT THE OTHER SHIP.

If you can't accept me being okay with both ships then idk let's just not talk about it.

I am personally a Sokeefe shipper, but Sophie's happiness matters more than my opinion.

If Shannon makes Sophitz canon, then I don't mind as long as it was really shown that they deserve to be together.

I'd probably just throw some pillows looool just kidding (okay, maybe not).

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME. IT WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE APPRECIATES MY WORK, EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T THAT... GOOD.

MAY YOUR READER SOUL KEEP ON BURNING AS WE SUPPORT THE AUTHORS NOT JUST OF THIS FANDOM, BUT ALL THE AUTHORS OUT THERE.

THANK YOU!!!

--END--

For my other works, please check out my account @kotlcfanatix, you'll find:

Take My Hand
- KOTLC oneshots
- stories are based on a chosen lyrics of a song, and usually contains sokeefe stories

What Matters- this is my 2nd work after Happy April Fools, and will have several chapters instead of a series of stories- currently unpublished, still debating whether to republish or totally delete

What Matters
- this is my 2nd work after Happy April Fools, and will have several chapters instead of a series of stories
- currently unpublished, still debating whether to republish or totally delete

What Matters- this is my 2nd work after Happy April Fools, and will have several chapters instead of a series of stories- currently unpublished, still debating whether to republish or totally delete

*links are commented*

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU ALL 🥰

Happy April Fools: Completed
05/21/20

Editing done:
08/10/20

May still undergo editing (grammar and typographical errors) but no major revisions.