Chapter 7

Taehyung

We're all here in Jimin's room along with our Manager as we waited for the nurse to finish removing the IV from Jimin.

"Thanks." Jimin said as the nurse blushed, she bowed before leaving the room.

I opened the door as Manager pushed Jimin's wheelchair and exited the room.

"Finally!" Jimin said and leaned against his wheelchair.

"You'll rest, Jimin alright? We will wait until your sprain heals fully." He just gave Manager a nod.

When we reached the parking lot, we helped to transfer Jimin inside the van as I put the wheelchair at the back.

Manager started the engine and began to drove away after Namjoon hyung closed the door.

I looked at the hospital that's slowly disappearing from my sight, I'll be back, Adi.

*   *   *

The practice has just ended and here I am, heading to the hospital where Y/n works.

I stepped out from my car— it actually belonged to my Father, it was on the garage and he decided to fix it then let me use it.

I entered the hospital and headed towards the Nurse Station.

The nurse in front of the computer is not the same nurse that I've talked to the last time.

"Uh, excuse me?" I said and the nurse immediately looked at me as she smiled.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Is Dr. Y/n Ramirez here?" I asked and her smile dropped a bit.

"She... Went back to her country." I frowned with what she have said, Y/n did mention that she's not pure Korean.

"Did she tell you which country?" I asked, hoping that Y/n told her.

My shoulder fell when the nurse slowly shook her head with a sad face.

"Did she mention how long it will take for her to come back?"

Again, the nurse shook her head.

I sighed, "Thanks."

While making my way towards the exit, I took my phone out from my pocket and began to dial Y/n's number.

But, it's not even ringing!

Damn it!

Where did she go?! And how long she will be gone?!