Chapter 20

Y/n

Shit.

"Where's Jiminnie?" Her high-pitched voice can be heard all over the place.

When she entered, her eyes immediately landed on me as her eyes widened.

"My daughter? What are you doing here? Oh, maybe your brother has introduced you to his friends already."

Me and Jimin exchanged looks.

"Mom." Jimin said, "We're in the middle of a celebration here."

Mom's lips formed into an O, "Oh yes. I just passed by to give this to you," She handed him a gift. "Anyways I'm glad that my two children are getting along despite of being away from each other for years!" She said and squealed.

"Mom, too much information." I said and she covered her lips with her hands like a teenager.

"Oopsies, I gotta go. See you again, my kiddos!" She waved her hand and dashed out.

Me and Jimin exchanged looks once again.

"You two... Are siblings?" Jungkook asked with his lips slightly parted.

I gulped, "I think I have to use the bathroom." I said and Hoseok immediately told me the directions.

I thanked him before running inside their house and followed Hoseok's directions.

I entered the bathroom and was about to close the door when someone stopped it.

My eyes widened when he went in and closed the door behind him before locking it.

"T-taehyung! Get out!"

He walked towards me as I began to step backwards.

His index finger brushed against my lips, shushing me.

"Why do you keep on turning me down and pushing me away, hmmm, mi Adi?"