Chapter 49

Taehyung

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked me, I'm dragging him towards the rock formations that I saw with a plastic in my hand where the beers in can that I bought were.

"Why are we here?" He asked and sat beside me. I took one beer and opened it.

"To loosen up." I replied and drank half of the beer.

He shrugged and opened one as well.

Silence surrounded us, only the sound of waves and people talking around can be heard.

"Jimin." I'm already on my fourth can when I broke the silence.

"Hmmm?"

"Why didn't you tell me where Y/n was when I was looking for her back then? Didn't you pitied me?" I asked, I can feel the alcohol on my system.

"I pitied you. But, Y/n has a reason why she left and I have the same reason why I didn't tell you." He said and took a sip on his beer.

I didn't know what I'm doing when I grabbed his shirt and made him face me, "Did you know how hard it was?!"

"Yes." He answered firmly.

"What is your reason then?!"

He stayed quiet and just stared at me which angered me even more, "I'm already pissed with Yoongi hyung and Y/n. Don't make me take my anger out on you."

"Only Y/n can tell you the reason."

I let go of him and ruffled my hair in frustration.

"AAAAAHHHH!" I yelled.

We remained silent and I felt calming down then guilt struck me.

"Sorry."

"That's nothing." Jimin said and began putting the empty cans inside the plastic.

"Let's go back." I nodded as we stood up and headed back to the hotel.

Y/n

Damn. Taehyung was pissed earlier, the look on his face says it all.

I shook my head and continued on putting my clothes inside my luggage.

I don't know where Dawon is and she left me alone in here.

I frowned when someone knocked on the door, I left my luggage open on the bed and opened the door.

My eyes widened when he pressed his lips against mine and pushed me inside the room while closing the door behind him.

He pulled away and smirked before throwing himself on my bed.

"Did you just kissed me to get in?!" I asked in disbelief.

He chuckled and spread his arms while his legs were on the floor.

"Your lips tastes good anyway."

I glared at him and continued fixing my things.

"Are you done fixing your things?" I asked without looking at him.

"No." I rolled my eyes and felt his gaze on me so I looked at him then raised a brow.

"What are you staring at?" I asked, trying to hide the urge of screaming because of how he stared at me.

"Why are you with Yoongi hyung earlier?"

"We... Talked about some things." I said and swallowed hard.

"Like what?"

Should I tell him?

Yes. You should tell him before it's too late.

"Like... He was just trying to hit on me because he wants you to confess but if you're not going to confess soon..." I trailed off.

"What?" He asked with his forehead creased.

"He will hit on me for real."

His eyes widened in disbelief but didn't say anything as silence surrounded us.

"Y/n."

Damn overcooked chickens. Jungkook, Seokjin and Yoongi used the same tone when they confessed!

"Hmmm?" I asked, trying to keep myself busy.

"I love you."

My eyes widened and looked at him, there's no hint on his face that he's just joking.

I expected that he will say I like you but not I love you!

"Are you serious?" I can't help but to exclaimed.

"I love you." He repeated which made my cheeks flushed.

Why is he being straight forward?

I didn't know where I found the guts of kissing his lips and I'm glad when he responded after not doing so for some seconds.

I felt his hand on my waist and pulled me closer.

I pulled away when we're running out or breath, "Is that an I love you too?" He asked and chuckled.

I smirked, "No."

He glared at me, "You're not allowed to say I love you to other guys."

"How about my Dad?"

"Well, he's an exception."

"How about Jimin?"

"No." It was now my turn to glare at him.

"He's my brother!"

"But not by blood."

He answered with a shrug and pulled me closer causing for my head to land on his chest as he began to caress my hair.

Which made me smile.