Chapter 30

Y/n

I just finished taking a bath as I went out from my room and headed to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and take a look of the ingredients that I can use for my breakfast.

I don't have work today because according to the contract that I signed with the company, I don't have to go to work if there's no event unless there's an emergency.

But I still need to visit the company once or twice a month to check every employee's health.

I was about to take the ingredients that I'm going to use out from the fridge when I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

I frowned, I'm alone in this house so where's that footsteps coming from?

"What are you doing here and how the heck did you get in?" I asked Taehyung who appeared out of nowhere as I crossed my arms and raised a brow at him.

He smiled, "Good morning."

I frowned when he walked closer to me but I didn't step back.

Duh, why would I?

"No need to cook, I'll treat you breakfast."

I brought the ingredients that I was still holding back to the fridge and closed it.

"I'll just change my clothes." I said and walked towards my room.

Why reject his invitation? It's free breakfast with a handsome and popular guy!

I stopped and turned around because he's following me, "Why are you following me? Don't tell me you want to see me change my clothes?"

He smirked and leaned towards my ear, "I entered your house through the balcony on your room."

Then he walked past me and entered my room.

Then he saw...

I rushed towards the balcony and saw him landed safely on the balcony across mine.

He turned around and smiled as he waved at me before entering his room.

My gaze landed at the underwear that I hanged here at my balcony.

I felt my cheeks flushed and shrugged.

"That's normal. I'm a woman."

I entered my room and saw my phone at the side table lit up for a second.

I grabbed it and frowned when I received a message.

I Have A Brain Disease!
I can't wait to see you wearing those underwear hanged at your balcony.