Chapter 23

Y/n

I woke up when the sound of my phone ringing filled my room.

I sat up and grabbed my phone, I didn't look at the caller ID and just answered it before closing my eyes.

"Hello." I lazily answered.

"Good morning, is this Dr. Y/n Ramirez?" My eyes shut open because of the formality on the caller's voice.

"Yes, who is this?" I said with formality and I straightened my back out of instinct.

"I'm the secretary of BigHit Entertainment and we would like to offer you about becoming our Company's Doctor. We would like to set a meeting with you to talk about the matter."

My eyes widened, "Sure." We talked about when and where.

"Thank you, Doc." The call ended and I immediately went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Tomorrow will be the meeting with BigHit Ent. and today, I'm going to the hospital that I'm working at 3 years ago.

Well, not totally working there. I was sent there by the Philippine Hospital that I'm working at. They're planning something about their Hospitals and the PH hospital sent me to check everything about Seoul's hospital.

After taking a bath, I wore formal clothes and grabbed my phone to inform the hospital that I'll visit there.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, this is Dr. Y/n Ramirez—"

"Doc!" I heard squeals from the other line and I chuckled, it looks like the nurses there are still the same.

"Chill, I'll visit there. Please inform the CEO Kim Seokjung."

"Yes, Doc! We missed you!"

Sweet. "Me too." Then the call ended.

I grabbed my purse where my personal things are before leaving my room.

I was about to head to the kitchen to cook breakfast when the doorbell rang, so I headed outside instead.

I opened the gate and saw my brother, Jimin, smiling widely. He's wearing a black cap, white plain sleeveless top that helps to emphasize his muscular and veiny arms, black shorts and black slippers.

"Good morning, Sis! Breakfast?" He showed me the two paper bags that he's holding.

"Morning." I opened the gate wide and my eyes widened when 6 men suddenly appeared and tailed behind him. They're holding their own paper bags and tailing behind Jimin.

"Yah." I said but they ignored me and continued on entering my house.

Taehyung was the only one who stopped as he closed the gate, my eyes widened when he began to walk towards me with his hands inside the pocket of his shorts.

I gulped at how good looking he is, wearing a white cap, white plain sleeveless top... damn those muscles, dark green shorts and black slippers.

"Good morning, mi Adi." He said and winked at me before entering my house as well.

I blinked several times before running in.

I found them on my kitchen, sitting on the chairs and Seokjin is the only one who's standing up and taking the foods out from the paper bags.

"Y/n! Where are you off to? You're on formal clothes." Hoseok asked.

"Hospital."

I saw how Taehyung's left eyebrow raised, "What are you going to there?" Jimin asked, protective brother mode: on.

"I'll pay them a visit." I said and took a seat beside Jimin.

"You're friends with the CEO there, right?" I gave Jimin a nod as I muttered my thanks when Seokjin handed me a plate with pancake in it and an unopened honey and butter.

"Wait, who is this CEO?" Seokjin asked and everyone began to dig on their food.

"Kim Seokjung."

"Hey, that's your brother!" Jungkook said while pointing his fork at Seokjin.

"Yah! You're the youngest and I'm the eldest! You have no respect." Seokjin said with his ears turning a bit red.

Jungkook just smiled and ate his pancake happily.

"So, how did you became friends with my brother, Y/n?" Seokjin asked me.

"We used to date but we're not serious about it." I said casually and ate my pancake.

Almost— I mean all of them choked, including Jimin. I forgot to tell him about Seokjung, but I have plans, I just really forgot.

"What?!" Seokjin asked in disbelief.

I smiled and stuffed more pancakes in my mouth before standing up and grabbed my purse.

I went back to my room and brushed my teeth before going back to the kitchen, "I have to go. Yah Jimin, lock my house. Bye, everyone!"

They waved at me as I went to the parking lot, before I could opened my car's door, a hand grabbed my arm.

I was expecting that it will be Taehyung but my eyes widened when I saw who it was.