Chapter 40

Y/n

I went out from the bathroom and immediately wore a mint green hoodie, black cargo pants and sandals.

I applied powder on my face and lip tint for my lips before grabbing my sunglasses and wore it.

I took my bag from the bed and headed out.

I made sure that the door is locked before entering my car, the gate automatically opened and went closed after I maneuver the car out.

I stopped at my neighbor's house and saw them putting their bags at the compartment of their car.

I frowned when I didn't saw their van.

How are they going to fit in that car?

I pressed the horn of my car before rolling the window down, they looked at me and smiled.

"Y/n!"

I went out from the car and entered their garage since the gate was open, "Where's your van?"

"The staffs are going to use it." Namjoon answered.

"How are you going to fit in there?"

"Because we're Bangtan!" I slapped Hoseok's hand when he put it around my shoulder.

He chuckled and didn't even complain, "I'll take three of your members with me."

Namjoon looked at me and smiled, "Thanks."

I nodded and watched him call the other members.

"Hi, Y/n!" I smiled at Jungkook when he greeted me with Taehyung behind him.

"Hello." I greeted back but looking at Taehyung because he's looking at me as well.

I saw Jungkook raised a brow and looked at me then to Taehyung as he shook his head.

"Y/n will take three of our members with her because we obviously can't fit in this car. Who wants to go with her?" Namjoon announced

I chuckled when all of them raised their hand except Namjoon who shook his head.

"Let's decided by rock, paper and scissors." Seokjin suggested and everyone agreed as they began playing.

In the end, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok won which means they will come with me.

"Yes!" The three cheered and excitedly took their bags from the compartment.

"Bye, everyone! We will be back so don't miss us so fast!" I shook my head with Jimin's statement.

"We will go ahead." I told Namjoon and patted his shoulder.

"Be careful."

Everyone went silent because of the two voices who told me to be careful.

I gave Taehyung and Yoongi a smile before turning around and headed to my car.

Hoseok sat on the front seat, Jungkook and Jimin at the back.

"Yah, be careful. You might step on Y/n's hair." Hoseok said while looking at the back.

The two guys behind chuckled as I shook my head, I started the engine. "Shut up."

Then I drove away.

But, I was certain that someone was about to talk along with Taehyung and Yoongi.