Chapter 44

Y/n

I stared at Jimin and Taehyung tackling each other on the sea. While the other members were playing around except Jungkook who's busy cleaning the mess that his friends left inside the cottage.

I decided to help Jungkook and stood up from sitting on the sand under a huge tree.

The sun is already setting and Dawon's friends already left. Leaving me, her and the Bangtan members here in the private area.

"Hey." Jungkook said when I helped him cleaning the table.

I smiled and after some minutes, we're done cleaning.

"Let's sit outside." He said and I nodded as I followed him.

He lead me on my place earlier, he sat down as I did the same.

I stared straight ahead and heard this guy beside me chuckle, "Are you allergic of me? You're too far."

I looked at him and shyly moved closer to him, we were silent and just watched his friends and Dawon played on the sea.

I just found out earlier that Dawon is Hoseok's elder sister.

I cleared my throat, "So, how did you and my brother met?"

I saw him on the corner of my eye glanced at me before returning his gaze in front.

"Well, I find him cute back then because he wears a round glasses and his cheeks were chubby. So, I approached him and befriended him."

I nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Jimin right now is the same Jimin back then when I befriended him, bubbly, funny, so positive in life. Until,"

I frowned when he trailed off and looked at him, "Until, his Mother died. He was so upset but he never showed it to me but one day, I went inside the bathroom in school and heard someone sobbing inside the cubicle so I made sure to not create any noise. I recognized that it was him when he muttered the word Mom. That's when I realized that he doesn't like to share his problems to everyone, he solves it on his own."

I smiled and looked at Jimin, "He's strong."

"Until his Dad introduced your Mother to him and he met you not so long after, he was so happy that he became five times more bubbly than he usually was and I thank you for that. But, I'm sure that he wasn't able to have his time for himself and deep inside him, he still feels so lonely and upset with his Mother's death."

"And, I wish that one day, he let everything inside him out. I hope you can help him."

I stared at him as he stared back at me, I smiled. "I will."

He smiled back and nodded, "That's why I like you."

My eyes widened and my lips parted.

"I like you for so long ever since Jimin introduced you to me. You're so unique Y/n." He smiled sadly and looked away, "Don't worry. I don't want to be involved with Taehyung and Yoongi's conflict, so I didn't tell them about it and decided to mask my feelings whenever you're around."

Realization hits me.

Mask my feelings...

Mask...

He's one of those who is wearing a mask! The lady was right!

"I hope you won't avoid and ignore me with this confession."

I slowly nodded, damn. He was just telling his and my brother's story minutes ago then suddenly he confessed! Wth?

"Well, I can't blame you that I'm so attractive." I said, trying to lighten up the mood.

He chuckled, "I wonder if Jimin is really your brother and not Seokjin hyung."

It has been so many years since he met me and he said that he like me ever since, so he kept his feelings for a long time?

How did he do that?

Back then when I have a crush on someone, I couldn't even hide it for a day and would tell it to my friend immediately!

That was unbeliebubble!