Chapter 10

Taehyung

"Hello, we are," Namjoon hyung started.

"BTS!" All seven of us said in unison and bowed to show gratitude.

We're recording an interview and I'm really not in the mood right now because I'm hungry.

"How do you guys feel that you rose to fame like this because of your hardwork and has a huge fan bases in different countries?" The interviewer asked.

Fame...

Our hardworking asses has finally paid off...

I returned to the company's building when I failed to find Y/n at the hospital.

I sighed and entered the building as the guard greeted me while opening the door.

I didn't even notice that I'm already at the studio for the photoshoot.

I entered and bowed to everyone as they did the same.

A staff came over to me with a smile on her face, "This way please." She leads me to the dressing room.

I saw my friends there, all of them looked at me when I entered. I can feel their gazes boring into my skull while I'm taking a seat in front of the vanity mirror.

"You okay?" Hoseok hyung asked who's sitting on my right.

"She... She left and went back to her c-country." I can't help but to stutter.

All I can hear was Namjoon hyung asking the staffs politely to leave us for some minutes as they came over to me.

I began to sob and I don't even know why, "Why am I even c-crying like this? S-she's just Jimin's D-doctor!"

Jungkook was rubbing his hand on my back to comfort me and it's helping... Helping to make me cry even more!

"Everything will be okay, she has a reason why she left without saying anything. Everything has a reason, Tae." Jimin said who's standing on my side.

"Now, we need to focus on our debut. Wipe your tears and let the staff make you look decent." Yoongi hyung said and I can hear sounds of hitting and slapping.

I did what hyung have said and nodded. Namjoon hyung opened the door and let the staffs in.

"How did you overcome the hardships that came to your group?" I heard the interviewer asked.

"We did it together. We never leave anyone behind." Hoseok hyung answered with a wide smile.

I sighed internally with the flashback, I can still remember how I often smile but it was always fake.

I wonder why none of them noticed that, except to my friends— No, they're my brothers and always will.