Chapter 31

Y/n

"Where are we going?"

I asked Taehyung, who finally used the front door of my house.

I rolled my eyes when he didn't answered and continued on walking out towards the gate.

He brought his own car and I didn't know he have one.

"Just shut up and wait."

He said without facing me so I glared at him as he opened the front seat's door and looked at me.

He raised a brow at me, "What?"

I rolled my eyes and was about to enter when Yoongi appeared behind Taehyung.

"Where are you two going?" He asked and glanced at his phone, "It's only 7 in the morning."

I looked at Taehyung who's just smirking, "I'll tell you later." Then he winked at his hyung.

I gave him a disgusted look before entering his car as he closed the door before entering to the driver's seat.

He started the engine as we drove away.

We were silent until my stomach suddenly growled because of hunger.

I pouted when a deep chuckle escaped Taehyung's lips, "C-can't you drive faster?"

I asked and couldn't help but stutter which made him laugh.

I punched his arm when he drove slower, "Don't complain when I order so many foods later!"

"I don't care as long as you're happy."

My lips parted in surprise because of how serious he was but came back to my senses when he suddenly gave me a wink and smirked.

I leaned against my seat with an annoyed face.

"Hey, what makes you happy?" I frowned with his sudden question.

"Uhh," I scratched my temple. "Vintage things?"

"Oh! So I make you happy? Because the word 'vintage' starts with letter V and my stage name is V! So that means I make you happy! And you being happy means–"

I closed my eyes and pretended that I'm sleeping while covering my ears.

"Yah! Don't sleep at me!"

I shook my head while smirking.

He's noisy.

But cute.