Chapter 36

Y/n

"I'll go home now."

"Let me bring you home." Jimin said, I nodded and waved at the six– Wait, they're only five. I quickly scanned them to figure out who's missing.

Where's Taehyung?

"Bye!" They all said in unison before Jimin opened the gate for me.

I went out and Jimin followed, "Goodnight." He said when he reached the gate of my house.

I smiled, "Goodnight, bro." He watched me enter my house before he returned back to their house.

I locked the door and went straight to my room.

I clicked the lights open and jumped when I saw a figure lying comfortably on my bed.

"Taehyung! What the chickens are you doing here?!"

He smirked, "You better asked someone to fix the lock of your sliding door."

I glared at him and pushed him out of my bed but he's so damn heavy, "Just get out!"

"You're pushing me away again."

I stopped with what he have said as I stood properly and sighed.

I stared at him as he stood up and sighed, "I went here because I felt so damn jealous. Why do you have to give him his food and drink when he has hands? You even accompanied him to buy us foods and drinks!"

He sounds so frustrated.

"Uh, I'm sorry."

Why am I even saying sorry? It's not my fault that he's jealous. He's not my boyfriend!

He frowned and stepped forward, he cupped my face and stared at me. "You don't have to say sorry, it's not your fault that I'm feeling this way."

Well, that's what I thought.

I nodded as he smiled, my eyes widened when I felt his lips on my forehead.

Oh.

I think I forgot the word oxygen.

"Y/n?"

I looked up to him as he stared directly into my eyes with a small smile on his lips.

"Can I sleep here tonight?"

Wtf?