Chapter 50

Y/n

"Why do you have to leave, Y/n?"

Hoseok asked and sobbed.

I smiled, "I have to. I'll be back, don't worry."

"I told you no one will leave." Namjoon said while staring at his feet.

"Why are you guys overreacting? She will return." Yoongi said and rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on, hyung. We all know that you'll miss her too because you love her." Jimin said.

Yoongi glared at him but didn't say anything.

"I'll be back guys, don't worry." I said and closed the zipper of my luggage before putting it down on the floor from my bed.

We're here at my house and they're here in my room, watching me pack some of my things.

I looked at them one by one, even Dawon is here.

Except him... Except Taehyung.

"Gimme a hug, sunshine!" Hoseok suddenly pulled me into a hug and I honestly could fell asleep in his arms.

All of them began to hug me one by one, "Be careful okay? Take care of yourself." Dawon said when I hugged her.

I stared at Yoongi and he stared back before he walked towards me to hug me.

And I could say that his hug was the tightest and the longest.

"Hyung! I don't think you want to let her go." Jungkook said which made Yoongi pull away.

"Be careful, crush!" My eyes widened and looked at Jungkook, it looks like he realized what he said as he looked at every person in this room.

"CRUSH?!" I'm scared for my house now.

"You have a crush on my crush?!" Seokjin suddenly yelled.

I face palmed, they just revealed their own feelings.

"WHAT?!"

"What did you say hyung?!" Yoongi exclaimed.

I'm really scared for my house. I hope this won't collapse.

"That was just a crush. Besides, Taehyung is not here." Seokjin said which made everyone quiet.

I cleared my throat, "Let's go. I don't want to be late."

I grabbed my luggage as we headed out.

"Where's the car?" I asked Yoongi, he volunteered to bring a car because I won't bring mine.

"There." My lips parted in disbelief while looking at the old blue pick-up truck.

"That looks fun. Let's go!" Jungkook excitedly hopped on it.

I shook my head and put my luggage as Jungkook helped me hopped on the back of the truck.

"I'll be inside." Dawon said and entered the front seat.

Yoongi was smirking while entering the driver's seat as everyone hopped on.

I'm sitting between Hoseok and Jimin beside him was Seokjin.

My luggage, Jungkook and Namjoon were across us.

"Everyone settled?" Yoongi asked and we all said yes.

He started the engine as we drove towards the airport.

Damn. I looked haggard when we arrived at the airport, our hairs were messy except Yoongi and Dawon who are inside.

Hoseok fixed my hair while chuckling and Jungkook was putting my luggage down beside me.

"We will see you again, Y/n." Dawon said and smiled.

I nodded, "Of course."

"You will be missed." Hoseok said and pressed his palms together like he's praying.

"She's not dead!" Seokjin said and slapped Hoseok's head, but not that hard.

"Can't you just stay here?" Jimin asked and pouted.

"Guys! I'm just going to visit my family at the Philippines. I'll be back." I said and held my luggage.

"Group hug!" I shook my head when they pulled each other for a hug.

Everyone who's passing by was looking at us, good thing they didn't recognized these guys with me because they're wearing their caps and masks.

"I have to go in. See you, guys." I said after we pulled away from the hug.

"See youuu!" They said in unison, I smiled and grabbed my luggage as I began to walk in.

I looked back at them and waved, I was hoping to see a panting Taehyung trying to catch up.

But...

There was none.