Chapter 12

Y/n

I Have A Brain Disease!
Hey, Adi. How are you? I can't get out often now, but it's fine with me I'm just sad because what if you come back? We won't be able to hang out together often because of my status. Imy.

I sighed, if you just knew, Tae...

"He texted you again?" My brother suddenly appeared beside me with a plate of nachos on his hands.

He's looking at my phone, I locked my phone and put it on the center table.

"He always sends me messages, bro." I said and began to help him eat the nachos.

His birthday is on Saturday and it's already Thursday. I have two days left before I transfer to my house.

"Hey, kiddos!" Mom appeared with a pitcher of juice on her hand and her youngest son, holding two glasses on his little hands, tailing behind her.

"Sister pretty!" He placed the glasses on the table before stretching his arms in front of me, a gesture that he wants me to carry him.

I smiled and carried him as I placed him on my lap, "I missed you!" He said and winked which made me chuckled.

"Where did you learn how to wink, hmm?" I asked while pushing his hair strands away that was covering his eyes.

"From brother!" I glanced at my brother and he just shook his head. "I saw him doing that on public!"

I chuckled and placed him down when I heard Mom calling him, "Mom's calling you."

He pinched my left cheek before running away using those short legs of his.

"Is he a teenager stuck on a body of a five year-old kid?" I shook my head with my brother's comment.

"He probably got that from you."

He just shrugged and poured the juice on the glasses, "I think it's on the genes."

"I'm not like you!" I said and hit his arm and I felt how muscular it is!

Yum.

He didn't even flinch and just chuckled.

Now I understand why every girls are after him.