Chapter 27

Y/n

"Here." Seokjung put the tray down which contain our orders before he sat down across my seat.

We're here at a bubble tea shop where Tae brought me back then.

I grabbed my bubble tea and black forest mini cake and began to eat.

"You still eat like a pig." I gave Seokjung a glare as he chuckled.

"Why did you suddenly asked me out?" I asked and leaned against my seat while taking a sip from my bubble tea.

"Well, I heard you resigned from being an Agent?"

I nodded, "Yeah. So?"

"So, you'll focus on your main career now?"

"Oh yeah, there's this company who offered me to be their Company Doctor."

"Really? What company is it?"

"BigHit."

His eyes widened, "That's a huge company! My brother works there!"

Seokjin? He works there? Jimin told me back then that he's an artist, I'm not sure if he's a solo artist or it's a group. I should ask him, there's a possibility that he works there too.

"What is his job?"

I frowned when Seokjung leaned towards me a little, "You know BTS?"

"Familiar." I said, I just heard that name around but I never searched for them.

"That's a boy group, that's so popular all around the world and my brother is a part of it. The group consists of seven boy members."

I frowned, "Seven?"

He nodded, "Kim Namjoon, the leader and rapper. My brother, Kim Seokjin, the eldest and vocalist. Min Yoongi, a rapper. Jung Hoseok, another rapper. Park Jimin, vocalist. Kim Taehyung, vocalist and Jeon Jungkook, vocalist and the youngest. They live right beside your house that's why I was so surprised when you texted me your address."

Oh shit.

"I met them."

His eyes widened, "Really?"

"But, I didn't know that they're that BTS."

"So, who looks more handsome? Me or Seokjin?" He asked and moved his eyebrows up and down.

I rolled my eyes on him, "Should I accept the offer? If I'll accept it, I need to live here to work and I need to leave my family at the Philippines."

He shrugged, "It's up to you. But you should ask your parents about that."

I nodded, "I'll do it later."