Chapter 47

Y/n

I ruffled my hair in frustration because I couldn't sleep even though I'm trying!

I shifted positions for several times and still couldn't sleep!

I kicked the comforted off and wore my slippers before standing up.

"Where are you going?" Dawon asked with her hoarse voice, I probably woke her up.

"I couldn't sleep, I'll be back." She didn't reply so I went out from the room and closed the door quietly.

I jumped in shock when Seokjin appeared behind me.

"Oh sorry." He said and scratched the back of his head.

"Why are you up this late?" I asked him and scanned his outfit, he's wearing a black hoodie and pajamas.

"I couldn't sleep so I bought beers."

Where did he bought beers? We're on a resort and alcoholic drinks are not allowed.

"You want one?" He asked and opened the cellophane that he is holding.

"Can you make it two?" I asked and showed him a peace sign.

He chuckled and handed me two beers in can, "Thanks!" I said and sprinted towards the elevator.

I didn't know where to go when I arrived outside the hotel until my gaze landed on the rock formations which is not that far from the hotel.

I walked towards the rocks and climbed, when I arrived at the top I was surprised to see a figure sitting on the middle and facing the sea.

I smiled when I realized who it was.

I quietly sat beside him as he looked at me, "You want?" I offered him the beer that Seokjin gave me.

He nodded and took it, "Thanks, sis."

I stared in front and watched the sea.

"You know, I'm your sister not by blood but I still am. You can rely on me when you're sad, I can be your living diary when you have secrets, I'm with you in every laughter and your achievements. I'm always here for you."

That was cheesy. But I won't take that back.

"I... I felt so upset when Mom died. But, I don't want to share my sadness to anyone so I kept it inside me. My sadness lessen when I met you, but the pain is still here. The pain and being lonely is still here, I'm trying to be happy and I'm succeeding but there's still sadness in me because I'm keeping my problems to myself and not wanting to share it to anyone. I never told anyone that I'm sad, I never had the chance to grieve for Mom because I was a trainee when she died and I don't want my problems to affect my training."

He began to sob and his cries grew louder in every word he says, I immediately pulled him and hugged him.

"I... I miss Mom. I wanna see her again, I wanna hear her voice singing me to sleep, I wanna feel her warm embrace, I miss seeing her in our kitchen. I miss everything about her and I really love her so much. Why did she have to leave that early? Why did she have to leave me alone?"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt my shirt getting wet because of his tears.

"I'm so happy that you came, Y/n. Because I don't know how to deal with pain and loneliness because I'm the only child that time. Thank you, Y/n and I love you."

I was amazed that he wasn't stuttering, I think that's because he's a vocalist.

"I love you too, Jimin bro."

*

"Let's go back to the hotel, Jimin."

I said as he nodded and stood up as we went back to the hotel.

"Yoongi hyung?"

I stared at Yoongi who's standing next to his room's door with his hands inside the pocket of his shorts.

"Oh, Jimin," Yoongi stood up, his gaze landed on me. "Y/n."

"Why are you up this late?" Jimin asked and yawned.

He's probably tired with all his cries earlier.

"I'm... Waiting for Y/n."

I know that it's not me. But, I'll still try until I don't have to try anymore.

"Why?" I asked and saw Jimin waved his hand before entering his hotel room.

I returned my gaze on Yoongi who's stating directly at me.

"We have to talk."