Chapter 32

Y/n

"Welcome, Ma'am and Sir."

A girl welcomed us and gestured us to follow her as she lead the way.

My eyes roamed around the place, everything looks vintage.

The tables and chairs were made of wood, there's a bookshelf on the side and there's a counter at the center and you'll see it when you enter the place.

Me and Taehyung settled beside the window, even the place was made of wooden.

The waitress gave us a menu, I scanned it and immediately told her my order and Taehyung did the same before she left.

My gaze landed at the sign that was posted behind Taehyung.

"We are not allowed to use cellphones?" I asked with my eyes furrowed and looked at Taehyung.

He smiled and nodded, "If they saw you using your phone, they will ask you to hand it to them. Well, unless there's an emergency."

I nodded and continued scanning the place. I saw something written at the wood beside the bookshelf.

'Feel the presence of one another and not the radiation from your phone.'

I smiled and shook my head, my gaze landed at the stairs on the side. "There's a second floor?"

I asked Taehyung and looked at him, he nodded without taking his eyes off me, his arms were crossed while leaning against his seat.

"I'll bring you their later."

I smiled and nodded, our orders came before we could even start another topic.

"Where do you live?" I asked Taehyung, we just finished eating but we remained in our seats. Still feeling lazy to leave.

"Daegu!" He looks more energetic now, maybe because he's full.

"What is their best product?" I rest my elbow on the table and put my chin above my palm.

"Apples?" He said, unsure. "Why?"

I shook my head and smiled before standing up, "Let's go to the second floor."

He nodded and stood up as well as we headed to the floor above.

My lips parted in awe, I walked towards the wooden railings and stared at the view in front of me.

The sky was so beautiful because the sun haven't risen fully yet.

I felt Taehyung's presence beside me as I glance at him, he's staring at the view as well. His side profile was revealed, I can't believe that he looked so perfect.

His jaw line, his long eyelashes, his pointed nose, his clear skin, his dark brown eyes that can make you fall once it stared directly into yours.

It's so impossible to stop yourself from falling for him.

"Teens these days." I looked behind me and Taehyung did the same.

There, a middle-aged man was holding a camera while cleaning its lense.

He's sitting on a wooden chair while facing our direction.

He looked at us and smiled, "Wanna grab some souvenirs? It's free, you can get it later at the counter."

I looked at Taehyung who's unexpectedly looking at me as well, he smiled and held my wrist before pulling me with him.

I saw how the man smirked and how he stared at Taehyung's hand on my wrist before shaking his head.

The man gestured as to stand in front of the wood with pink little flowers on it.

"Okay, position yourselves."

Taehyung stood behind me as I glared at him when he pinched both of my cheeks.

When the camera clicked, I punched his arm as he let go while chuckling.

"Another one, lovely couple." Before I could deny what the man have said. I felt a pair of huge hands on my cheeks and made me face him.

My eyes widened when he pressed his lips against my forehead as I heard the click of the camera.

I felt my heart flipped inside my chest.

Taehyung let go of my face and gave me his boxy smile before walking towards the camera man, leaving me behind, baffled.

Please, don't give me mixed signals.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the camera man as well to take a look of the pictures.

Well, it really looked like we're a couple. Even though we are not.

I smiled at the man and thanked him as he nodded and left.

I walked towards Taehyung who's leaning against the wooden railings while looking at me.

He looks like a model with his hair being blown by the wind but he just ignores it.

I went back to my position earlier and forced myself to focus at the scene in front of me.

Taehyung did the same but scooted closer to me, not leaving a space between us.

I think my breathing hitched when he rest his head on my shoulder.

"Hey." I said and moved my shoulder, trying to push him off.

He moved away but I think my heart back flipped when he went behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he rest his head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked because this is not in the plan. I agreed to go out with him because he will treat me breakfast.

"What do you think am I doing?"

Well, chicken frickining Taehyung. I know that actions speak louder than words, but actions are useless when wordless.

"I think this is normal between a man and a woman who's balconies were next to each other and that man entered the woman's house through her balcony just to ask her to go out with him for breakfast." I said casually and felt proud for not stuttering.

Taehyung's grip loosened and made me turn around to face him.

He trapped me in between his veiny arms and leaned towards me, his dark eyes were staring directly into mine.

"You're stupid."

I glared at him and push him away.

I wish I am.