Chapter 51

"We're here."

Dad said and turned the engine off, I stared at the house in front.

I don't know what my parents are going to do here but they just told me that they're going to talk to Mr. And Mrs. Kim.

I don't even know them.

"Is this your daughter? She's so beautiful." The lady in front of me said, maybe she's Mrs. Kim.

"Thanks." I said and gave her a small smile.

"There's a festival on the plaza, you can take a look there." Mr. Kim said while ruffling my hair.

I wanted to bite his hand because I hate it when someone touches my hair.

"I'll go to that plaza, Mom." I said.

My parents nodded and gave me money as I put it inside my sling bag before leaving.

I began to walk around and not long enough, I saw the plaza that Mr. Kim was talking about.

But, I only saw tents and sellers arranging their products.

I think I'm too early.

Good thing there are some stores that was done arranging their products and are only waiting for customers.

While walking around, my eyes landed on a guy that I'm sure was just around my age.

I stopped and observed him.

He was skipping happily until he stopped on a store that sells accessories.

He pointed on something and talked to the seller.

I tilted my head on my right when he pouted and smiled which looks like a... Box?

He walked away and continued on looking around.

I walked towards the store and asked the seller.

"Miss, what is that guy earlier asking you about?" I asked.

She smiled and pointed on a silver— Is that a bracelet or an anklet?

"He's asking for the price of this anklet that he thought was a bracelet. He was doing that for the third time already, maybe he's hoping that I'll lower the price."

I nodded and glanced at the guy, he was still walking around.

"Do you know his name?"

The woman nodded, "He's Kim Taehyung."

What a hot name.

I stared at the anklet in front of me and it was too late when I realized what I've said.

"I'll take it." The seller's eyes widened and immediately packed the product.

Well, my eyes widened too.

She even put the anklet on a dark blue box, she told me the price and I immediately paid for it.

"Thanks." I said and looked for the guy who's a bit far from me now.

I sighed and hoped that this will make that guy happy.

I walked towards him and pretended that I was just passing by, I slid the box inside his pocket then walked away.

And I found myself following him all day long.