Chapter 35

Yoongi

"Yoongi hyung!"

My friends' voices welcomed me when I opened the door.

I took my shoes off and went in as I continued on holding the door for Y/n, she smiled at me before entering.

I felt relieved when she didn't avoid me after what I've said. I don't even know why I said that but I don't regret it either.

"Oh, Y/n? Where have you been?" Hoseok asked and walked towards us as he took the plastic that she's holding.

Seokjin hyung walked towards me and smiled before taking the plastics from me.

He knew my feelings for Y/n along with Namjoon, they met her back in our highschool days.

Junki hyung's enemies were after him but stopped when they found out that he has a brother, so they gone after me. He asked for Y/n to guard me because he will deal with his enemies, then Y/n guard me throughout the whole ass week.

I introduced her to Seokjin hyung and Namjoon but she just said her name and went silent again.

I find her so hot and cool that time especially when she hugged my waist to protect me from an enemy who suddenly appeared on our way home.

"Let's start the movie!" Jungkook said, I walked towards them and sat on the single couch.

My gaze landed on Taehyung who's sitting at the floor across me, I gulped and looked away.

I was about to get the cup of popcorn when a hand grabbed it before I could.

I froze when Y/n handed it to me along with a drink, she smiled at me before settling herself between Hoseok and Jimin.

My eyes accidentally met Seokjin hyung's and Namjoon's, they gave me a mocking smile.

I rolled my eyes and leaned against my seat.

Jungkook cleared his throat and played the movie as it began.

Shoot. I think all of them saw what happened.

Everyone was silent and was really focused on the movie, I can feel myself trembling because we're watching a frickining horror movie!

I kept on sipping on my drink, a high-pitched screams suddenly filled the living room when a ghost appeared in the TV screen.

"Stupid! Not that way! See! I told you! Now you're dead! As in dead! You'll rot in hell for disobeying me!"

I shook my head because of how exaggerated Seokjin hyung was and the movie finally ended.

"Oh sweet gracious!"

"Oh frickining sour overcooked chicken!"

The lights suddenly turned on and it's Namjoon who turned it on as he gave us a peace sign.

"Did Yoongi hyung just yelled?"

I glared at Jimin as they began to laugh.

"Hey! Y/n yelled too!" I said, dragging her. As if I'll let myself suffer alone with these guys mocking me.

"Yeah and now, I found out that she loves chicken." Hoseok teased and I shook my head.

I followed Taehyung with my eyes when he quietly left the living room and went to his room upstairs.

I looked at my friends and none of them noticed Taehyung leaving.

I stared at Y/n who's still being teased.

I like her, but I don't think that's a valid reason for me to compete with my brother.