Chapter 46

Taehyung

Why is she so stunning and gorgeous?

I can feel my throat drying up and I can't mutter a word, I'm thankful to Hoseok when he complimented her.

"Cat got your tongue?" Jimin whispered beside me when we're heading to the hall, I kept on glancing at Y/n time to time.

She's just so beautiful.

"Oh, let me rephrase that." He even cleared his throat, "Y/n got your tongue?" He chuckled and I ignored him.

We finally arrived at the hall and this small guy beside me finally shut up.

There's a long red carpet leading inside the hall, there are some photographers and guests walking in the red carpet.

Dawon suddenly appeared out of nowhere, "Guys! You've gotta take that red carpet and slay your outfits, especially you, Y/n! You're so gorgeous! Taehyung picked the perfect dress for you!"

My eyes widened and felt their glances at me but Y/n stared at me longer before returning her gaze on Dawon.

I glared at Dawon but she ignored me and lead us to the end of the red carpet.

I bought Y/n a dress because I knew she doesn't have one but I didn't expect that Dawon would tell that in front of everyone!

Damn.

My eyes widened when Dawon suddenly grabbed my arm and placed me in front— beside Y/n! Y/n! The woman that I like a lot!

"You will be Y/n's escort, okay Taehyung?" I didn't answer because she just literally eyed me firmly.

I gulped when Y/n slid her hand on my arm, I glanced at her but she's looking straight and looks like she's not bothered with my presence.

While here I am, freaking out internally because she just freaking touched me! And I'm her escort!

"Go in! I'll see you inside! You guys are the last guests to walk in."

Then Dawon disappeared.

I began to walk with Y/n by my side and my friends behind us.

Cameras flashed when they saw us, but I'm sure that Dawon paid for them for souvenirs. They're not some news writers who'll probably make a fake news that I'm dating this woman beside me.

But that will happen soon...

Y/n

"Let's enjoy this night! So, everyone! Please grab your partner because the dance floor is now open." Dawon said, ending her speech.

I glanced at these seven man in this table, they're just watching the people around us grab their partners.

"I'll just dance with my sister, I'll be back." Hoseok said and left.

My eyes widened when Namjoon stood beside me and offered his hand.

"May I have this dance?" He asked and smiled, flexing his dimples.

I smiled and placed my hand on his palm before standing up. We went to the dance floor and began to sway, following the rhythm of the slow song.

"You're so beautiful, Y/n!" Namjoon said cheerfully.

"Thanks and you look good."

"Thanks." He replied as we continued swaying our bodies.

"Well, I think they want to dance with you as well." He said which made me look at our table.

I saw them played rock, paper and scissors, I didn't saw who won but Jungkook fixed his tuxedo before walking towards us.

Jungkook patted Namjoon's shoulder before offering his hand in front of me.

For a second, I thought he wants to dance with Namjoon which made me smirked because of how stupid the thought was.

I placed my hand on his palm which made Jungkook smile, Namjoon smiled at me before walking back to our table.

Jungkook placed his hands on my waist as I placed mine on his neck.

"You're so gorgeous, crush."

I chuckled, "You too, Kook."

He stiffened, "You called me Kook!" He said happily.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing. I just found it cute."

"Me or the nickname?"

"The nickname was cute but you're gorgeous."

I rolled my eyes playfully which made him chuckled.

"Why are you guys playing rock, paper and scissors?"

"Ah, that's the order of our turns on dancing with you for 3-4 minutes. And it seems my time is up."

Seokjin appeared and offered his hand as I took it, Jungkook patted his hyung's shoulder before walking away.

"Hey." He said and smiled while putting his hands on my waist as I put mine on his neck.

"Hi." I replied and smiled back, "Oh, what are you going to say again on the elevator earlier?"

I saw how his Adams apple moved, "Y/n."

Oh my fried, broiled and overcooked chickens! Jungkook used the same tone when he confessed!

"Yeah?"

"I like you."

My eyes widened, I was slightly expecting that but I can't help but to be surprised.

"S-since when?"

"Ever since... Yoongi introduced you to me and Namjoon for the very first time."

That long?!

Just like Jungkook!

How can they handle their feelings for so long?

"B-but don't worry! I'm sure it's platonic." He said, obviously nervous.

I gave him a reassuring smile, "Don't worry. I won't treat you differently just because you confessed. But, I'm telling you that I can't, uhh, like you back in a romantic way."

He smiled widely, "It's alright. I was expecting you to say that, but let's stay friends and I'm here when you need help. Alright?"

He's the second person wearing a mask...

Mask of their feelings...