Chapter 18

Taehyung

"Mine! Mine!"

I shook my head while watching my friends play badminton.

Jimin and Kook are teammates while the other team consist of Yoongi and Hoseok hyung.

While me, Namjoon and Jin hyung are here at the wooden table, eating.

"Yah! Get the shuttlecock, Hoseok hyung! You're the last one to touch it." Jimin said.

Hoseok hyung scratched the back of his head and handed his racket to Yoongi.

"Is there someone living there?" He asked while pointing at the house beside ours.

"Not sure." Yoongi hyung answered before Hoseok hyung went out.

The rest of the players walked towards us and joined us eating.

Hoseok

I clicked the doorbell and waited patiently for the owner to open the gate.

Not long enough, I heard the gate being opened as I immediately showed my heart shaped smile.

My eyes widened when I realized who it is, "Y/n?"

Her eyes widened as well, "You?"

I smiled and waved at her, "I'm Jung Hoseok by the way!"

She smiled back, "Y/n Ramirez." I know. We shook hands before releasing each other's grip.

"How may I help you?"

"Oh, I hit the shuttlecock with too much force and it landed on your yard." I said and pointed at the shuttlecock that I can see from here.

She turned around and took the shuttlecock before handing it back to me.

"Thanks. Did you just moved here?" I asked and she immediately nodded.

"Do you want to come to our house? That one beside yours." I said and pointed at our house.

"Uh, no—"

I cut her off, "Come on." I said and showed her my puppy eyes.

She chuckled and nodded, "Okay then."

I smiled widely before we headed towards the house where me and my friends live.