Chapter 11

Y/n

I sighed when I stepped out from the plane as the cold breeze welcomed me.

While heading towards the exit of the airport, I took my phone out from my purse.

I sent my Dad a message that I arrived at Seoul safely.

After I hit the send button, my phone rang and my brother's name flashed on its screen.

I immediately pressed the answer button and put it near my ear.

"Hello?"

I answered and struggled a bit on getting my luggage, my eyes widened when a hand suddenly helped me.

I smiled at the guy who smiled back after making sure that I won't struggle with my luggage anymore.

I mouthed him a thank you and he mouthed back a welcome before he turned around and left.

"I'm here outside with Dad."

I didn't reply until I reached the exit, "I'm out." I said and began to look around.

"Dad is outside, I'm not allowed to get out of the car."

His life is indeed complicated.

I spotted Uncle (his Dad) waving at me as I walked towards him and bowed, "You've grew taller and more beautiful, Y/n." He said and smiled before taking my luggage.

"Thanks, Uncle." I said and entered the back seat. My brother is there, staring at me in awe.

"Hey, Sis! You're so pretty!" I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"And you're handsome." Uncle entered the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Where do you want to stay for the meantime, Y/n? Do you want us to bring you to your house already?" Uncle asked and glanced at me through the rear mirror.

I have a house here in Seoul, I bought it with my brother's help. It's really my dream to have a house of my own, while I have my own condominium in the Philippines.

My real Mom is half-Korean because her Mother is Korean while his Father is Filipino. That's why I have a bit of Korean blood.

"I'll stay at your house until brother's birthday."

I looked at my brother and his small eyes widened with what I've said, "Yes!"

"Then, your brother have to make sure that he won't have so many schedules for the whole week."

I turned to the window and sighed when we passed by on the bubble tea shop where me and Taehyung went.

It's impossible for us to cross paths again, right? He's a busy person now. It's impossible for him to walk around knowing that his fans are everywhere. I think, I'm safe... right?