Chapter 34

Y/n

I made sure that my gate was closed before walking towards my neighbor's house.

I was about to press the doorbell when the gate opened.

His eyes widened and stared at me before blinking twice as he smiled, showing his gum.

"Y-y/n! Hi!" It looks like he's about to leave based on his clothes. He's wearing a cap and mask to cover his face. Then white plain shirt, black jacket with its zipper half closed, black shorts and a pair of slippers.

"Where are you going?"

His smile fell, "Those punks told me to buy popcorn, fries and drinks."

I chuckled which I think, startled him. "Let's go, I'll accompany you."

"Uh, but they're waiting for you inside." He said, hesitant.

I smiled and held his wrist then drag him with me.

I saw how his eyes widened and I find it really cute because his face is always void of any emotion.

We arrived on a store and ordered the largest size, "We will be back, Sir." I said and the guy smiled while giving me a nod, his smile is cute.

I dragged Yoongi again on the other store and he just let me drag him, "2 large cheese popcorns please."

"Which drink did your friends asked you to buy?" I asked Yoongi and look at him.

I frowned when he's just staring at me with a small smile on his lips.

Oh chicken no, I knew that smile.

I pinched his cheeks and it seems that I successfully brought him back to his senses.

"U-uh? Yeah? W-what is it?"

"Which drink did your friends asked you to buy?" I repeated.

He looked at the drinks in front and talked to a staff.

I stared at him, well he's handsome too.

A boyfriend material.

"Thanks." Yoongi took the two plastics which contains the drinks and the popcorns.

"Lezzgo!" I smiled at how energetic he was then we headed back to the store earlier.

I paid for the fries and took it from the staff's hand before thanking him.

Yoongi's eyes widened, "Why did you paid for it?" He asked when we went out from the store.

I just smiled as we began to walk back to their house.

We're close to their house when Yoongi suddenly held my arm which made me stop from walking.

I looked at him, "Why?"

"Just let me stare at you."

My eyes widened but I let him.

Everything was silent, only me and Yoongi were here at the streets.

"I know that you're not dumb to not realize it, right?" He said which broke the silence.

I didn't answer and just stared back at him.

"I know that it's not me. But, I'll still try until I don't have to try anymore."