Connected by the soul: Chapter 2

We finally all go inside the bar. I immediately start thinking of what I should get to drink first. I am a really indecisive person. We all walk over to a a big table with a booth on one side and chairs on the other. We all sit down with, Devyn, Corey, Tara, and Jake in Chairs. And the rest of us in the booth. I am sitting in the end next to... Oh waite I never got his name. I turn to one another at the same time. "I never got your name he says." Is he some kind of mind reader or something. "I'm Brianna." I say with a laugh. "What's so funny Brianna?" He asks. "Nothing I was just gonna ask you your name, but you beat me to it. Oh you can call me Bri, by the way." "Nice to meet you, I'm Colby." He says with a smile. He has a beautiful smile it matches his eyes. "I am Brennen, but nobody asked." I hear someone say, causing me to laugh and look over at them. It's the curly haired guy from earlier. "Nice to meet you Brennen." "What about you?" I ask making eye contact with the blonde guy. "I'm Sam he says." "Oh that's a nice name." Kat says. Oh well Lat must like him, I know because we've literally met like three Sams before. Kat and Sam begin to talk and I can already tell by the way she looks at him she likes him. I mean he looks really sweet, so I don't have a problem with it. I see a waiter walking up to our table. Oh fuck, what should I get. He asks everyone's orders and they all answer leaving me last with still no answer. "Umm... I'll have what he's having." I say pointing to Colby. "Okay." The guy says with a smile and leaves. "Wow Hennessey, trying to forget someone or something?" He asks with a laugh. I actually didn't even know what he ordered, I just freaked out. Hennessy was perfect for the situation though. "I don't know you're the one who ordered it." "Fair enough." I mostly just talk to Colby and Brennen, while waiting on the drinks. Somehow we end up talking about birthdays, and it being mine specifically. Just random conversations. We continue to do so even after the drinks come. I honestly don't think I'll need as much alcohol as I thought with them around. I notice that the most of the group gets up to go dance. Actually everyone except Colby and I. "Hey I'm gonna go look at some other drinks they might have at the bar table  upfront. Do you wanna come?" "No. I'll just waite for you here." "Okay, but if I take long don't complain." I laugh out. I walk up to the table and look at what they have. After only looking for about two minutes. I feel someones presence behind me. I turn around saying "See I told..." but I see some random guy. "Oh sorry I thought you were someone else." He looks at me in a way that makes me uncomfortable. I begin to walk way, but he pulls my arm. "I'm Jose by the way." "And no offence, but I didn't ask." I try to pull away, but he tightens his grip. Shit. "That's no way to speak to man." "It's not like I see one, now let me go." He pulls me closer with aggression.  "Let Go!" I yell. "What is your little boyfriend gonna come save you." "Yup." I hear a familiar voice behind me. The guy suddenly let's go. I turn around and see Colby. I was so grateful to him I hug him and don't let go, until I see the man walk away. "Whatever, no likes a girl with a bog mouth anyways." He says in anger. I fell Colby Tense up more than he already is. "I'm gonna punch him." Colby says before clenching his jaw. He would really just fight someone like that over me, we barely met thirty minutes ago.  I look up into his eyes. "Hey, calm down I'm fine, we're fine." He looks down at me as his eyes and face soften up. "There you go." I say with a smile as I let go of him.